PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Service

Bigblock
20-07-04, 10:25 PM
How about this for service. Ordered parts from www.cobraaccessories.com or Finish Line as they are known, based in Florida, on Thusrday 15th, turned up at my house this Monday 19th, all bits in stock. Postage was only 35 for a big box of bits. I waited 7 days for a dog bowl wing moulding that cost 15 and the postage was 13.50, mid you it did have to come all the way from Essex.
Check the site, most stuff is 's sorry $' cheaper even with the postage and tax.
Thanks again Paula @ Finish Line, already started making up another list of bits needed.
Trouble is with thier packing is you get to read the local newspapers, how cheap are new cars are over there, new Mustang for $13,500, now will it fit thru the letter box I wonder

kdavies3
20-07-04, 10:35 PM
Nice one !
if it's good let's hear about it! :)

crendonman
21-07-04, 10:10 AM
Always good to hear of Good Service - The Americans seem to get it right compared to over here!

If considered getting some stuff from these guys, now you've given me the nudge that I needed

Bigblock
21-07-04, 10:14 AM
Speak to Paula on the phone and tell her how expensive our import duties and vat are, she understands, she also knows her Cobras. Come to think of it - the perfect wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUMBALL
21-07-04, 10:51 AM
I picked up some stuff from these guys in person last year and will be doing the same again this year.

Enzo and Paula - great people and excellent service.

GUMBALL