PDA

View Full Version : Smashed window

chiffer
22-07-04, 12:05 PM
This is the second time this year. Some little b***ard broke into my car last night, 3.00AM, heard the alarm go off, but by the time I got outside the little sod was down the road and away. Got absolutely nothing. Nothing in the car after being done the last time. Blood on the car door though, hee hee hee, as he could`nt open the doors because they are permanantley looked when alarm goes off, he went in through the drivers window and cut himself. I`d have cut his bleeding head off if I had cauhgt him. Police do`nt want to know, surprise, surprise. Cost for new window and door pillar surround about 250, plus day off work to put things right. Going for a couple of beers tonight to calm down. Totally pi**ed off.

BenBaron
22-07-04, 02:19 PM
Sorry to hear that,
thevin little punks need a good t*ating

RichardG
22-07-04, 05:27 PM
May all their children have small willies, and that includes the boys...

vortex
22-07-04, 07:48 PM
I know how you feel. Came home from a night shift a couple of weeks ago, to find my wifes car with all door locks wrecked, drivers window smashed, and ignition lock bust. 10 other cars in the area were also done on the same night. Th police were Ok but told us not to expect much chance of an arrest.

The good side is the estimate for the repair was 400 and the car was only an old K plate Clio, so it was written off. With a bit of persuasion I got 895 out of the insurance company (they didn't even bother to come and value it). We paid less than half that for it just a month before!!

It also leaves a bit more rom in the garage for the chassis when it arrives.