PDA

View Full Version : A moment's silence...

Grease Monkey
30-08-04, 05:49 PM
.. please for poor Ooojamaflip who after a month of eating me out of house and home finally decided to DIE horribly.

:-( :-(

I suspect people of having taunted the poor bast*rd while i was away. Must be Roberts fault for not providing the proper facilities. :mad:

Oh well, my garage is overrun with the vermin anyway so i won't miss him.

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=753&stc=1

gwak76
30-08-04, 05:59 PM
Twin cats, nice environmentally friendly setup :rolleyes: , always knew you were a pussy cat.

Silent Partner
30-08-04, 07:04 PM
Did you feed the mogs this am or are they fending for themselves:confused:

Purple AK
30-08-04, 07:16 PM
Did you feed the mogs this am or are they fending for themselves:confused: Buy the way that they are hanging around, I would guess not :( We have 9 of the little darlings, and you always know when the want something :o

Grease Monkey
30-08-04, 07:21 PM
My old vermin used to eat anything that wasn't locked down, or sometimes just if it wasn't on your fork properly!

The new ones are unique in that they will only eat dry cat food, and of that, only one brand. We can leave chicken, fish, ham whatever out and they won't touch it. Fussy buggers.

robert
30-08-04, 07:28 PM
Did you feed the mogs this am or are they fending for themselves:confused:
If the two of you are communicating through the forum now, Grease Monkey needs to get out of the garage!!!! :D :D

Purple AK
30-08-04, 07:32 PM
The new ones are unique in that they will only eat dry cat food, and of that, only one brand. How easy is that ;) We have to supply at least 3 types of meat and a couple of variations of biscuits :( Barbeques are a real Family thing!! To top it all the chicken have started sneaking in and nicking the cat food :mad:

Grease Monkey
30-08-04, 09:01 PM
Rob,

Unfortunately my other half was working today :-( :-(

So i got to spend the WHOLE DAY in the garage. :D :D

Got the roll bars, windscreen, bonnet locks & boot locks fitted and marked up a few more bits. While the 'cat' is away the monkey can play..

Purple AK
30-08-04, 09:05 PM
On a roll then :thumb: Better pull the digit or you'll be SVA'd before me ;)

robert
30-08-04, 10:08 PM
Rob,

Unfortunately my other half was working today :-( :-(

So i got to spend the WHOLE DAY in the garage. :D :D

Got the roll bars, windscreen, bonnet locks & boot locks fitted and marked up a few more bits. While the 'cat' is away the monkey can play..
Oh dear, that must have been a blow, to spend all day in the garage. :D :D

Still, looks as if it was a productive day. :thumb: