PDA

View Full Version : East Midlands Meet

TINKA
17-10-04, 09:13 PM
Well despite the lousy weather we had a really good meet today complete with 7 Cobras in amongst the showers. I personally popped down to Richards this morning to meet up with him and Tony Merrick, and then had a really good blast there and back on some really fab back roads. I would have gone for a blast around Rutland water whilst we were their, but as I went up a steep hill discovered I had less fuel in the car than I thought so to save the embarrassment of running out decided to cut the circuit short and wait to the journey home to pick up some fuel. Well done all those who turned up in your cars today. See you all in November at the Castle Hotel.

wilf
17-10-04, 09:32 PM
Showers?

It rained all the way there for me, and it rained all the way back. How does that figure as showers?

Iain
17-10-04, 10:39 PM
Oops!

I completey forgot!:angry:
I was in too much pain to go anyway, my arms are still killing me from polishing headers!:angry:
Sorry, chaps! Will not forget the next meet!

maxGD059
18-10-04, 10:10 AM
Showers?

It rained all the way there for me, and it rained all the way back. How does that figure as showers?
The sun always shines on the righteous Wilf :p

robert
18-10-04, 10:51 AM
The sun always shines on the righteous Wilf :p
So it rained on you then. :D :D :finger:

maxGD059
18-10-04, 02:39 PM
So it rained on you then. :D :D :finger:
Only a little shower -& that was when we were in the pub........no comments about us all being a shower though please :rolleyes:

robert
18-10-04, 03:54 PM
no comments about us all being a shower though please :rolleyes:
:D :D :D :D

tonym
19-10-04, 06:23 PM
Richard, after the fantastic route back shouldn't your signature now read "hilldescent convert"? :D :thumb: :D

maxGD059
19-10-04, 09:14 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Tone -my brakes are still rather squeally after all the hard use ;)

TINKA
19-10-04, 11:21 PM
I thought I could hear someones brakes squealing a bit :o Just glad it was not mine :angel: