PDA

View Full Version : Lewes Nick

Purple AK
12-12-04, 02:45 PM
Black outside Lewes Nick about 3.00pm today. I turned round for a chat but you'd gone :o

Andy S
12-12-04, 02:50 PM
Chris did it have 2 roll hoops and polished wheels( no paint) if so it was probably Plod.

V8 BJC
12-12-04, 08:03 PM
Black outside Lewes Nick about 3.00pm today. I turned round for a chat but you'd gone :o

Maybe the local boyz in blue have decided that this is the only way to keep up with us lot to give out those tickets :-( :-( :-(

Not sure where they will stick the blue lights though. Maybe they should pay for Dave's design service as I seem to remember him doing a great job on Pauls Daytona after the Donington show :p :p

dave
13-12-04, 08:29 PM
Maybe the local boyz in blue have decided that this is the only way to keep up with us lot to give out those tickets :-( :-( :-(

Not sure where they will stick the blue lights though. Maybe they should pay for Dave's design service as I seem to remember him doing a great job on Pauls Daytona after the Donington show :p :p

The Daytona was part 2....I did this one first:- :D

Purple AK
13-12-04, 08:36 PM
Chris did it have 2 roll hoops and polished wheels( no paint) if so it was probably Plod.Nah definately not Plod, No Donuts or Tyre Smoke :D

V8 BJC
15-12-04, 08:03 AM
Something has been bugging me about Daves Plod Car design as something appeared to be missing.

Then I realised, THE EXHAUSTS ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE !!!!!!! :D :D :D

plod
16-12-04, 02:35 PM
shut it!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe they were underslungs on original cars too, its' just you bling bling lot.

New one will have sidepipes, actually it'll have 4! and colour will be erm.... blue with stripes on it..
Paul

Rodders
16-12-04, 06:15 PM
shut it!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe they were underslungs on original cars too, its' just you bling bling lot.

New one will have sidepipes, actually it'll have 4! and colour will be erm.... blue with stripes on it..
Paul Should look good 4 blue pipes with stripes :D :D :thumb:

Andy S
16-12-04, 06:35 PM
If we ever get to see it.:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

plod
16-12-04, 08:55 PM
Yes Andy and if you do, it'll be cos yr using binoculars to see it.. he he

Paul

Rodders... hmmph!

westborne
17-12-04, 08:15 AM
Dave just noticed the picture of interior on the random pics - I think that is mine - bloody hell I dont remeber when it was that pristine !!

If I dont talk to you have a good Christmas.

plod
19-12-04, 07:30 PM
test?

Paul

Purple AK
19-12-04, 07:52 PM
Tested :thumb: