• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Leadpipelouie

Rover 3.9

Thanks Drammyboy, if that’s your real name !
    It turned out to be a straightforward question after all so I was clear in what I was asking for

Leadpipelouie Yesterday, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    big_daddy_tone

Refurb Damaged alloys

Well I survived a torn aorta & gall stones stuck in the bile duct, I also have a metal heart valve. The stroke was very frightening. I really only

big_daddy_tone Yesterday, 10:14 PM Go to last post
    Eggbert

Driveshaft to Differential Bolts

Very good! Thank-you! It seems I need 3/8” vs. metric, but I’ll do some more research to see what I can find.

Your

Eggbert Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    pevans

Registration

I am guessing it is this scenario for our kits (extract from Government help site) :
    "Kit Conversions:
    This is where a kit of new parts

pevans Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    GARY

Cooper Cobra Radial GT Tyres...

Hi guys,
    i need tyres on mine for next year and i can get rid of my old BFs, do they do these Galaxy tyres in 16 inch i can`t seem to see them in

GARY Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post