• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Aloha from Hawaii

HD upload

Share facebook

Link One drive

808 Today, 03:47 AM Go to last post

Aloha from Hawaii

The big corps like ggle and facebook make it difficult to share pics outside their domains.

808 Today, 03:41 AM Go to last post
    Chimeara

Agreed Value

Your welcome to it. Il get my Friday evenings back as I seem to get more and more of these every week to process

I used to do them for

Chimeara Yesterday, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    TINKA

Stainless louvres for AK

I think due to the amount of money involved it would be better if people paid for their stuff individually, can you do paypal ? as this is a very easy

TINKA Yesterday, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    iow steve

Stainless louvres for AK

Oops!! it didn't look like it sent

iow steve Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post