• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

ChrisP

E10!

If Esso is genuinely ethanol free then I guess no additives are required. However, I always add TetraBoost whatever I fill up on but I am running old

ChrisP Today, 09:13 AM Go to last post
    Cobragreyhead

E10!

So in short use tesco or esso super 99, do you still ad an addative on top of that ? Then a drive to mix it uop a bit, then keep tank full ove winter.?

Cobragreyhead Today, 07:54 AM Go to last post
    Dek

E10!

[QUOTE=ChrisP;602301]
    Well done Chris he’s a credit to you as the car is to him. Make sure you get your tools back!
    Dek

Dek Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    ChrisP

E10!

[QUOTE=simon;602299]I'm more interested in the Porsche with the LS in.....
    Ha, yes, it’s impressive! It’s a 944 which he totally rebuilt and

ChrisP Yesterday, 07:24 PM Go to last post
    Julesdm

Door Hinge Escutcheon Plates

ditto, drill and rivet

Julesdm Yesterday, 06:52 PM Go to last post