• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

pevans

shock spring rates

Funny I messaged with Dave Clarkson today ! Decided to go with 9" springs like he has. Cheap and easy. Still confused why the ones on there are so

pevans Yesterday, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    KevinW

AK sidescreens

Thanks Charlies - so within a few mm of original sidescreen design.

KevinW Yesterday, 08:31 PM Go to last post
    bitsilly

Looking for a RAM

What is expensive?
    My car is up for sale.
    I am afraid it is pristine, but you can't have everything!
    I would rate it and would say the

bitsilly Yesterday, 08:00 PM Go to last post
    skinnymathew

Rover 3500 V8 Oil Pressure Dependant Ignition

I installed the Fiat Panda inertia switch, plus audible alarm to alert me to it being triggered, when I replaced the mechanical fuel pump with an electric

skinnymathew Yesterday, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    david.mt

Steering Rack Identification

Thanks Alan - very helpful. Also appreciate the offer of the rack - I will pass on to my engineer. At the moment we have some Jaguar inner rods being

david.mt Yesterday, 07:24 PM Go to last post