• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

incey1966

Flexible filler..

Can anyone recommend what to seal the gap with between the bulkhead and the body on an AK.

The gap is quite large in places and I’m

incey1966 Today, 07:39 AM Go to last post
    kdavies3

1968 ac cobra dax aston martin dbs

I spotted that too Tony, openly admitting that it's incorrectly registered or just don't understand that it is.

kdavies3 Today, 07:19 AM Go to last post
    kdavies3

Where to get xjs shocks?

SNG Barrett for Jaguar, but like Tony said that might not suit your car.
    You might need to talk to AVO or GAZ or others.

kdavies3 Today, 07:01 AM Go to last post
    String

Classic Repliaca Build

They were labelled inner and outer on the schematic I saw; I can’t get the bloomin’ link I just posted to work now! I got four for each side in a

String Yesterday, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    KugaWestie

Classic Repliaca Build

Yes we are talking about the same thing. Do they go both sides of the Slip flex bush? It is only shown on outside on SNG Barrett detail?

KugaWestie Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post