• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

garry

IVA looming, advice needed

Hi Mick, I went through this last week. Yes it is a bit nerve racking, but like Neil said, if you go expecting to fail and you go through thats a bonus

garry Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
    Bannon

Silver Cobra - Walton on Thames - 21st April 2018

Spotted a silver Cobra today, I didn't recognise the body, but it did have the unmistakable Pilgrim Sumo style dash panel. Sounded great, I did a double-pass

Bannon Today, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    RichP

Leaking Inlet Manifold On Chevy V8

Forgot to mention that I found the reason for the cooling fan not cutting in at the required temperature, the sensor had been tie rapped to the outside

RichP Today, 05:59 PM Go to last post
    RichP

Leaking Inlet Manifold On Chevy V8

Just as an update, I now have the inlet manifold off, all went well starting with draining the water, the most difficult part being removing the manifold

RichP Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    Ken

Well that was fun.

Yes I checked that. Cleaned everything up and went for a run today and the Piston seal isnt leaking.. Do they do Wilwood replacement calipers for the

Ken Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post