• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bigblock

SRV8 door fitting

No probs, if it wasn't for the current situation I would pop down, any excuse to get out in the Cob for a run, I am only in Berks

Bigblock Yesterday, 11:22 PM Go to last post
    GDCobra

Rear end rebuild

Cheers Jim, I was changing the calipers so that didn’t matter. I do have them at the front which I think is as per XJ40 but that was just out of personal

GDCobra Yesterday, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    Wesley

Lots Of Shiny Bits! Part 2

Complete 'E' Marked Windscreen assembly with IVA Mirrors (Used) - £600

Single Front Splitter (Used) - £90 posted

Wesley Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Wesley

Lots Of Shiny Bits! Part 1

Hi all.

As my car is now finished it's time to clear out all of the extra parts I have lying around. All are brand new and if they are marked

Wesley Yesterday, 09:49 PM Go to last post
    Happy Jim

Aaron's Dax De Dion build thread

Aaron/Schedule.......not seen those words together in a sentence before

Happy Jim Yesterday, 09:43 PM Go to last post