• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

ChrisP

Early DAX manual ?

I have an early Dax manual. It’s pretty basic but happy to share. Let me know what you want. I suppose it would be possible to copy the whole thing

ChrisP Today, 01:41 PM Go to last post
    andy l

April 7th SW meet

Hi All
    Just a heads up, the next meet will be THE STAR INN at Newton Abbot, post code TQ12 6EZ, meal booked for 12:00 to 12:30, thanks to those

andy l Today, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    nealgs

Rear number platte holder

Fantastic job Andrzej - great design and saves putting more holes in bodywork to fit number plate. Would definitely recommend these

Gary

nealgs Today, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    legend

IVA Pass

Well done, cant wait to see it

legend Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    Royhuntsman

Rear number platte holder

Hi I want cobra letter and polish pls thanks roy

Royhuntsman Today, 09:48 AM Go to last post