• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Julesdm

Distributor wiring

Right, AK loom labelled and ready to install, hoping to turn the engine over for the first time imminently. However i note two cables that come out of

Julesdm Today, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Julesdm

Brake Issue

Well i took them off and could not see any obvious issues. The thread was clean and the seat looked re milled.......any way, they are now in a box on

Julesdm Today, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    rpm015

IVA overriders

Kind of missed my point re the overriders but whatever...

rpm015 Today, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    Stef6433

GD MK3 deep dishes rear wheels

I’ve done it on a Mk4. You need jag stype 420 driveshafts and wishbones (quite rare now) They are 6 inches shorter than the xjs jag ones 55’ vs 61’

Stef6433 Today, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    drammyboy

IVA overriders

Now we are getting somewhere with fair impartial comment.
    (within 7 hours)
    My shoe idea has become ‘sound’ and ‘probably fine.’

drammyboy Today, 09:21 PM Go to last post