• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• The UK Cobra Forum

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

steve_h

Silverstone classic 2015

I've already booked the time off work for next year😁

steve_h Today, 08:13 AM Go to last post
    Roger Shackleton

4.6 RV8 rebuild

What was wrong with the standard 'Real Steel' universal throttle cable set up, with the bracket that fixes to one of the carb mounting studs ? Works fine

Roger Shackleton Today, 07:48 AM Go to last post
    Richard.D

Finished my 4.6 RV8

Mark, I have the same problem but with the 3.5

what did you do to finally get it started?

Richard.D Today, 07:17 AM Go to last post
    KeithA

IVA worries

dug this old post from a few years ago is this still the case (300mm) I have looked at the IVA manual and all I can see is.......

"09D

KeithA Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    shuggy69

Cobra keeps cutting out

Have you checked your fuel filter if it is blocked or partially block that could cause your symptoms.

Simon

shuggy69 Today, 01:39 AM Go to last post