• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• robert

by Published on 22-03-11 11:47 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. Club

Welcome, The Cobra Forum has over 1200 forum members who either own or are building a 427 Cobra Replica, 289 or Daytona Cobras.

The Cobra Forum is dedicated to the AC Cobra Replica Marque, comprising the Shelby Cobra and the 289. The Cobra Forum site has a whole host of great information and a very active forum for members and enthusiasts.

Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque. The overall aim of the Cobra Forum is to give moral, and hopefully technical support to builders and owners, organising car show attendances, social events, group holidays and whatever members are prepared to organise on a voluntary basis.

We have a wide range of sections within the site, but to use all of them you will need to register. Registration on the site is free.
  • Recent Forum Posts

pevans

Wind wings and visors

Thanks for all the responses. I think I will go glass and keep my safety glasses on for when they explode!
    With regards to the mounting and my

pevans Yesterday, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    Dek

Pistons and Props-Sywell

David, I only booked 2 days ago after keeping my eye on the weather and it was £18 advance ticket fee plus a small admin charge. Yes you’ve booked

Dek Yesterday, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    Gatwick Axe Man

My V8 and helping climate change

Rag it all the way to Reading on Sunday, Thames Valley meet, drink a beer (think of all the CO2 those hops used) have a sandwich (wheat, cheese and stuff,

Gatwick Axe Man Yesterday, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    AKBaz

My V8 and helping climate change

Well I'll just keep me foot down then. I just want to do my bit to help climate change.

Seeing all them brain washed kids and their instructors

AKBaz Yesterday, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    Bigblock

Wind wings and visors

Had my glass ones since 1987 and still going strong

Bigblock Yesterday, 07:23 PM Go to last post