Thread: Carcoons

Carcoons

Hi guys,

Im looking into getting one of these, but I have no garage to speak of so it will be used outside.
    Now I know that means i should get one of the outside ones, but Im saving up for a hardtop from Dave and these are really expensive....

So I though maybe a second hand one, but they only seem to be comming up with the indoor ones.

Whats the difference and will an indoor one work outside? (appart from the UV problem?)

cheers

Ben :thumb:
    kreativejuice...
    thirst quenching graphic design
    www.kreativejuice.co.uk

Re: Carcoons

Hi Ben

I have the "Airflow chamber" which works well, as I do not have to deflat and take off to use my cob, as it has a frame like a tent and you unzip the front and roll it out. But with this and I believe the Carcoon the Outside ones are :-
    1) Made of a thicker more durable material.
    2) The fans and filters which suck the air in must be different, due to the weather ie rain,snow etc. as these are running 24/7.

Regards

Colin
    GD EURO With LS6 Inside, Now Stroked Producing 434.4 BHP With 467.1 lbft @ The Wheels. Still So Smooth, and Drivable........WOW.....!!

Re: Carcoons

I have a covercraft 'weathershield' car cover - nothing fancy, although fairly pricey. The car has been kept under it for over 2 years. It has stayed bone dry and rust free - might be a cheaper solution?
    Stu Badger