Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vipers

Vipers

Hi Rob
    Did you ever think any more about putting a tech grouping on for Vipers?
    As us 'proper' cobra owners / builders know, there is only 1 cobra to have .
    I for one feel excluded as we don't have a proper place to live away from you wannabees .
    It would also give you a good place to ostracise (god knows how you spell that) OSGOOD (said in jest Eric).
    One final sentiment, V6's are better than V8's so there.
    Cheers, and i will wait for the onslaught of abuse :finger:
    Kevin & Helen
    DMS Venom Viper
    Granada Cosworth 2.9V6 BOA
    SVA passed Aug 07

Re: Vipers

Beginning to think you had a point then you went and made a complete joke of the hole thing with the :angry: V6 joke :finger: :finger:

And you were doing so well :whatever:
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Newton Abbot, Devon, UK. (God's waiting room)

I love to go to a show where Vipers are present, especially when I have forgotten my fold up chair, the front arches make loverly seats. :thumb:

Suppose you could have a forum, headed, anybody without a proper engine post here. :thumb:

P.S Big Edit, suppose that could include Tinka now. :finger: :thumb:
    Mike
    Cobraless

I've often been asked, "What do you old folks do now that you're retired?
    Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch and margaritas into urine.

Life's good, live it.

I'm quite happy with my all ford vehicle. There is possibly another convert to the cossie world of V6's.
    When and if i ever finish ours, we will give you gas guzzlers a run for yer money
    Kevin & Helen
    DMS Venom Viper
    SVA passed Aug 07

[quote:1a6354b4ca="Miket"]I love to go to a show where Vipers are present, especially when I have forgotten my fold up chair, the front arches make loverly seats. :thumb:

Suppose you could have a forum, headed, anybody without a proper engine post here.

Ah Mike, no one can sit on yours at shows, cos it is never sunny enough for you to get it out of storage :finger: .
    Regarding inferior V8's, everyone knows it is not cubic inches that count, it is the using what you have that counts :finger:
    Just you wait, when the immortal day comes when ours is running, we will be barrelling roud the paignton roads with the ass end coming loose cos of the crappy designed solid cortina rear axle, V6 engine emmitting what can only be described as a delictible sound, when one of you lot turn up with a lumpy sounding V8 thing.
    Kevin & Helen
    DMS Venom Viper
    SVA passed Aug 07

"Just you wait, when the immortal day comes when ours is running, we will be barrelling round the paignton roads with the ass end coming loose cos of the crappy designed solid cortina rear axle,"

Sorry Kev but it is not just the design of the Axle :angel:
    Martin

Whooo Martin easy now nothing wrong with my rear end And Mike I am quite happy with my seats mate at least my rear end ain't whining. Right on a serious note I think out of all the kits around technical help is needed more re Viper than any other, so having a Viper section is a good idea:thumb: Osgood.

Quote Originally Posted by osgood
    Whooo Martin easy now nothing wrong with my rear end And Mike I am quite happy with my seats mate at least my rear end ain't whining. Right on a serious note I think out of all the kits around technical help is needed more re Viper than any other, so having a Viper section is a good idea:thumb: Osgood.

On a serious note, after seeing all that Iain has gone through I would have to agree. But it should be limited for cars with at least 7 or more cylinders
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by TINKA
    On a serious note, after seeing all that Iain has gone through I would have to agree. But it should be limited for cars with at least 7 or more cylinders
    When you say at least 6 or more, do you mean more than 6, or at least 6? .
    I cannot believe the grammar of people today.
    All vipers are equal to each other, whereas all other cobras are inferior to the mighty styling that is the Viper :finger: .

How many viper owners are there on here these days? I know of Iain, steamy_rotter, ceejay, Lazyboy, honourable_pickle and us. Sorry if i have left anyone off. I don't know if Doughy_Giro's was bought by a cc member?
    Cheers
    Kevin & Helen
    DMS Venom Viper
    SVA passed Aug 07

For those of you beleiving that a v6 is better than a v8 i am willing to come around with the white van and have you sectioned for 28 days under the mental health act. Don't think i won't do it, it just takes me, my friend the psychiatrist and an approved social worker. You will fit right in, i promise

Dr Rob :thumb:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast