Help AOL Can't!!!!

Any other AOL users lost their Favorite Places list today? Logged on this morning and it had been replaced by a generic list of cr*p. So i've lost 2 years worth of reference/usfull sites!! Contacted the online helpdesk who said it was a server problem that would be fixed. (Not Yet) Just rung and spoken to a real person (maybe) who didn't have the technical knowledge to sort it :angry: Anyone got any ideas?? Please :thumb:
    Chris
    Ex AK427 351Cleveland T5WC

Newton Abbot, Devon, UK. (God's waiting room)

Re: Help AOL Can't!!!!

Chris

Have you tried typing favourites into keyword, sometimes I loose my buddy list and I can get it back by typing it in keyword. :thumb: :thumb:
    Mike
    Cobraless

I've often been asked, "What do you old folks do now that you're retired?
    Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch and margaritas into urine.

Life's good, live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miket
    Chris

Have you tried typing favourites into keyword, sometimes I loose my buddy list and I can get it back by typing it in keyword. :thumb: :thumb:
    Yes mate, Just done it. Took me to the Aol Favorites List. Not mine. As you said the live helpline is Sh*te
    Chris
    Ex AK427 351Cleveland T5WC

You can back up your favourites - a little button marked "manage" at the bottom of your favourites list brings up a menu with a backup option. The backup file sits on your computer, not AOLs.
    Crendon has left the building................bright yellow Stag has landed.