Essex Meet This Sunday, 5th Feb

ESSEX MEET THIS SUNDAY 5TH FEB

CHANGE OF VENUE
    The new venue will be The Halfway House which is at the junction of the A127 and the A128 about 2 minutes from the M25 heading towards South-End, hopefully it should be convenient for most people.
    It's a much bigger pub with a fairly large carpark and it serves food. This will be with effect from the next meeting on the 5th February. If you know of any one who does not have a computer, could you please tell them the venue has changed.

The Halfway House
    Arterial Rd, West Horndon,
    Brentwood,
    Essex CM13 3LL
    junction of the A127 and the A128, 2 mins from M25

Hope to see you there from 12 noon

Re: Essex Meet This Sunday, 5th Feb

Congratulations on finding a better place in my view than the woodman and the previous place at Warley Gap.
    I am sure you guy's will have more and more cobras attend this venue and I for one will return as often as I can.
    Sorry for attending in the tin-top but as soon as Precious is mended she'll be juiced up and ready to rock and roll.
    HAT'S OFF TO YOU ALL.
    Dave AKA billy no mates . SRV8

Nice to see Essex C R C advertise there change of venue. I drove from Lands End to the village of Kenn near Exeter for the south west monthly meeting to find i was the only one in attendance. But i did get on quite well with the hawking club who were there. So i ended up in Exeter with the wife whom i had left there earlier (shopping). A very expensive mistake. With my A K being delivered tuesday. I only had about a million questions to ask. So tell me did it take place somewhere else or had the time changed. Anyway ill save my questions for next month. Regards Kobra

Good to see you all again. Nice choice of venue, plenty of parking, food OK, not sure about the staff who had to get permission to change my cloudy beer for a decent one though. Thanks for the tip about the M25 being closed. Went home through the blackwall tunnel instead - nice and loud, even with my underslungs!

Ken

me & the ol lady had a smashin time today, hence drove home with only one glass wind wing but as a wise man once said "s**t happens", think plastic will be the order of the day next time. good to see some new faces turn up for a nag along with the usual motley crew & nice of dave and ken to pop over from sarf of the water for a visit.
    i think the new venue's gonna do us just fine.

a few pics of crockets car on the way to the painters, dont think i've ever seen anyone smile so much, he's made a real sweet job of the build .