TKC "Which V8" any one had a chance to l@@k @ it?

Hello from cross the pond... just got my copy of TKC new mag Which V8... anyone had a chance to l@@k through it?
    I think it is a well done job by Steve & the crew @ TKC .. nice layout & good info indeed when your shop'n for BHP & quality & price.
    All the builders & suppliers get to wave their banners & flog their wares , some try'n to flog their wares using a photo of an other companies engine as one they've built ( see beautiful engine uncrated page 20 ), very strange & I've never seen this before.... but I am flattered non the less.
    The magazine has a few glitches but overall I think buy'n it is money well spent & very informative to a fellow who needs to compare apples to apples & get'n the biggest bang for his pound/$ . Any thoughts pro or con I think Steve & the crew would like the feed back to help improve their next release of this magazine.
    My to cents / pence
    Cheers! DR,Dee

Re: TKC "Which V8" any one had a chance to l@@k @ it?

Hello Daryl,

I think Steve and co. have done a good job. Good information to have on hand when considering an engine purchase. I particuarly like what they have said about British American Engines , but I might be a teensy bit biased

Hope you are well and are you going to the Hot rod show in Columbus N.E. next week ?

Ian.
    Ian

British American Engines Ltd.

I am at a total loss to comprehend why on earth anyone would want to consider anything other than a Rover !!

Pete.
    My next engine will have a capacity in cubic inches equal to my Forum post count !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteV
    I am at a total loss to comprehend why on earth anyone would want to consider anything other than a Rover !!

Pete.
    Had a RV8 drove it for a few years and then came to my senses and now have a 351W
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Quote Originally Posted by TINKA
    Had a RV8 drove it for a few years and then came to my senses and now have a 351W

Me too. Rover V8 and now 454 Chev. When I get it in!
    Ian DAX 454 Chevy
    It's not shabby!............. Just has a highly developed patina! My Gallery Take a look.