Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Look What The B******S Have Done To My Van.....

Hi All

I was awakened by the Fire Brigade this morning, 6.45am. With my van, then just smoking. They say that it has been started deliberatly. B******S.... I have no idea who has done it, they have also used a key or something and scratched the side of the van several time too, why.

What is this country coming to......

But what a funny time for them to do it, possibly started about 6.15 to 6.30am.

The also mad thing is I know I will not get the money from the insurance what:-
    i) what its worth, 35K miles , Air Con, Alloys, Auto, Rear seat conversion, etc

ii) For whats in the car, Snooper, TomTom (4 months old), 60 sunglasses, etc.

Sorry I know its not Cobra stuff, but I feel better know writing this, I think....
    Regards
    Colin

GD EURO With LS6 Inside, Now Stroked Producing 434.4 BHP With 467.1 lbft @ The Wheels. Still So Smooth, and Drivable........WOW.....!!

Re: Look What The B******S Have Done To My Van.....

Hi Colin

Sorry to hear what's happened, you're right they're total B*****ds. I dare say if anybody caught them they would have us beleive they had a hard upbringing,my f*****g heart bleeds!!!!!

Regards Zak

Something tells me it'll be a customer of yours......................
    2003 Dave Brookes Dax 350ci Chevy SB.
    2008 Crendon 462ci Ford Sideoiler No.43
    2012 Crendon 351ci Ford Cleveland No.24
    2019 Crendon 445ci Ford FE No.66

Wow - thats bad !!!

Someone must really have it in for you to do that. Not many scallies get up that early to be torching cars.

I hope they're caught and strung up by their bollox
    Kev

Cobraless

Really sorry to hear this Colin. Even more importantly though, is your garage & its valuable contents alarmed?
    Richard (-the one with 2 mad Wheaten Terriers)
    Ex-GD 325bhp RV8 builder/owner

Hi Colin.

Yoy have my sympathies mate. Had my car broken into twice, and the wifes car has been done. The b******s even kicked the front door in while we were still in bed at 4.00 in the morning. Are you sure you have not upset anyone? Police suggested that to me. Every thing that does not move is now alarmed. First class security doors and windows fitted at one hell of a cost. Next thing cctv. I know it will not stop them, but I might find out who it is. And if I do it`s hospital food for them for a while. Not messing about anymore. This country has gone to the dogs. The wake up alarm has been ringing too long.
    Chris.

GD Mk3, Chevy 350, 420bhp.
    Now for sale
    Now Sold

That is bad news!

What disturbs me more is even if they had caught them, it would be 40 hours community service! or drug rehabilitation.

I had my new car (new to me) stolen a few years ago and can sympathise on how you must feel.

Pity our police force is too pre-occupied in spending stupid mounts of money and time trying to catch in the most part, inncoent motorists travelling at 34mph in a 30!!!!

What is this government comming too??? (rant now over)

Hope you get it all sorted out with out too much hassle

Regards
    Garry

V bad luck Colin.

Got any new competitors in the area? Maybe with houses that have wheels?
    Crendon has left the building................bright yellow Stag has landed.

I think just about everyone would agree with the sentiments expressed so far.

Remember "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime"? Give me strength.

The only effective alarm I've found is having a house full of dogs. But I bet if one of them attacked an intruder it would have to be put down under the Dangerous Dogs Act. Oh don't get me started .......

On a happier note though - great reg plate on your Renault Colin!
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)
    Dax 427 DeDion - Huddart SBC 383

Looks like a good area, so unlikely to be passing idiots and anyway these guys must have set out tooled up, with petrol etc.

Must be someone with a grudge, personal or professional or, as has been stated, perhaps someone wanted to slow down the opposition?

With the big brother status of the UK these days who ever it was must have driver past a dozen surveillence cameras, if the police could be bothered they may be able to get something that way.

All our sympathies to you on that one, but at least it was your car not your letter box.
    Adrian - 350 SBC/RPM, 3550 TKO, 3.54PL, 2005 GD Jag, stopped counting at £28.5k.
    Status: J224 must have developed a fuel leak as my tank appears to be permanantly empty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast