Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    High Wycombe, Bucks, UK.
    Posts
    3,419

    Wink

    Nobby, your in the Thames Valley Area 3rd Sunday of every month The Swan Three Mile Cross just off junction 11 M4. Contact Alan Browes area rep for details 01235 851268 or snake torque for his email address stuff going on most week ends.

    Osgood

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Camberley, Surrey
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcot View Post
    On the last stages of my GD build. Wheels to go then SVA

    GD Jag based
    Chevy 5.7L
    Tremec 500


    Good to see a large cobra family

    David
    Hi David, When are you hoping for you SVA? Chedz and I can give you some poiinters on DVLA etc if you like? We have both been through the mill recently so have found ways to beat the system!! Be nice to have a look at your car as well maybe?


    There are 3 or 4 other cobs within 2 miles of you!

    Cheers
    Nick

    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sandhurst, Berks, UK.
    Posts
    75

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Hi David, When are you hoping for you SVA? Chedz and I can give you some poiinters on DVLA etc if you like? We have both been through the mill recently so have found ways to beat the system!! Be nice to have a look at your car as well maybe?


    There are 3 or 4 other cobs within 2 miles of you!

    Cheers
    Nobby
    Nice to make contact.
    You are more than welcome to pop round I will send you my address.
    SVA late Sept if all goes well.
    David

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Camberley, Surrey
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcot View Post
    Nobby
    Nice to make contact.
    You are more than welcome to pop round I will send you my address.
    SVA late Sept if all goes well.
    David
    David, you have a PM
    Nick

    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    wraysbury nr staines
    Posts
    95

    Re: Surrey, Middx and SW London owners list

    Hi, im Dean from wraysbury nr staines. I go to sandhurst a bit my brother lives there had my cob 3 weeks, just fineshed going all over it nuts bolts n set up, its a 383 didion silver with grey stripes cream lether, would be good to meet cob owners

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Farnham
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Freeborn View Post
    Hi, im Dean from wraysbury nr staines. I go to sandhurst a bit my brother lives there had my cob 3 weeks, just fineshed going all over it nuts bolts n set up, its a 383 didion silver with grey stripes cream lether, would be good to meet cob owners
    Hi Dean.

    The thread was originally started in '06 with the last post in '07. However, most of the guys who posted are still in the cobra scene and can be found around and about. The TV (Thames Valley, not Transvestite - although there is one or two guys... well, you know, EFI and all that) guys meet at The Swan pub in Three Mile Cross nr. Reading on the 3rd Sunday of the month. Surrey etc. meet at Blackbushe Airfield (the airfield entrance not the market...) on the 1st Sunday - which is the one coming.! 1200 onwards, it would be nice to see a new face as opposed to the knarly old'ns (me included)...
    Pete


    BAE SBC 350 (with a Carb...)/ TKO500 / 3.54PL -
    Less of a mess now but still plenty to do...
    Number of polishes - 1/2 and a bit...
    SOLD...SOLD...

    If I'd known I was going to be so thirsty this morning I'd have drunk more beer last night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. North East / North Yorkshire Owners list
    By kayjayd in forum North East / North Yorkshire
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-02-10, 07:08 PM
  2. Owners list - add your details here
    By kayjayd in forum North East / North Yorkshire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-07, 01:32 PM
  3. Anyone building in South London/North Surrey?
    By donut in forum Pilgrim Sumo Technical Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-05-05, 08:19 AM
  4. owners list update
    By keane in forum General Cobra Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-02, 06:46 PM
  5. Owners List
    By robert in forum Admin Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-01, 12:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •