Just to introduce myself...

Hi,

My name is Karen Hayward and for the foreseeable future I am the Northern Region's Representative.

I have taken over from my friend Ann who has done an excellent job for more than 12 years ... No pressure there then!

Me and my husband (Steve-Art) are real Cobra 'Anoraks' we have been on the scene since the late 1980's during which time Steve has built 2 Cobras and we have been very active members of the Northern Region.

I am hoping to produce a Newsletter every 2 months, a yearly calendar and a members directory.
    If you would like to receive Newsletters please email or PM me and I'll add you to the list.

If you see me at any events please come and introduce yourself I'll be glad to meet you.

Karen
    Ex - Northern Region Representative
    ------------------------------
    AK Chevy 350

Congratulations Karen on taking over the northern area I am sure you will do a splended job taking on the Ann

I took over the West Midands area late last year and it is hard work to get some enthusiam into the area but so far it has been very rewarding and i hope you find the same.

I have admit the best thing you can do is the newsletter has it does make everyone aware of what is going on and when.

If you need any help pease feel free to call .
    Iain

Living the dream on a daily basis

Good luck Karen and all the best. I'm determined to get to one of your meets this year so look forward to seeing you
    BIG TONE

Mercedes SL owner, definitely NOT a kitcar owner like you lot!

Thank you Karen

Karen, thanks for taking that on.

It has been years since I've attended on of the meetings, I did eventually start and (mostly) complete a car. Since then other things have happened, but I hope to bring the most significant of those (who will be 5 in May) along to a meeting before too much longer.

Is it 2nd Sunday of the month at the Old Mill (just off J25) ?

Just to prove that the car has been completed, and has gone somewhere: -
    http://www.apuo47.dsl.pipex.com/mydaxstory.html

Peter from Diggle.

Hi Peter

Yes, you are correct it's still at the same time & place, please try to come along it will be nice to see you again.

Karen
    Ex - Northern Region Representative
    ------------------------------
    AK Chevy 350