Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    [QUOTE=BILKO;200170]....may try to see if some of the TVR guys fancy joining in the convoy up there QUOTE]

TVR; convoy of...better pack extra tools and some bus fare money for them then
    Regards Steve

Crendon #22

452cu FE with top loader

[quote=dingocooke;200446]
    Quote Originally Posted by BILKO View Post
    ....may try to see if some of the TVR guys fancy joining in the convoy up there QUOTE]

TVR; convoy of...better pack extra tools and some bus fare money for them then
    OOO..didn't anyone ever tell you the truth hurts..! (Speaking as a former Trevor owner)

Paul.
    DB REPLICAS DAX number 106 in
    'John Woolfe Black' . . SOLD.
    New alluminum DB 427S/C number 002 ordered

I'm hoping to go - gives me something to do whilst I wait for my toolbox to be delivered...
    Reverend Robin
    GD427 Euro

He who dies with the most tools wins

FOR THOSE INTRESTED THE DUXFORD CONVOY IS LEAVING FROM MCDONALDS JCT 7 M11 (50 YDS DOWN THE B1393 ON THE LEFT).
    WE'LL BE LEAVING THERE AT 9.45am (SO GET THERE EARLY IF YOU FANCY A BREAKFAST) WE AIM TO BE AT DUXFORD FOR AROUND 10ish

for those that do come on sunday, i'll be supplying some lemonade, creamsoda, shandy, jammy dodgers, snowballs (chocolate covered marshmellows with coconut on top), jaffacake swissrolls, chocolate chip cookies and Barbs cooking the sausage rolls .

prize giving this year will depend on weather and turnout hopefully Chengs gonna give the "Thunder road" prize for the best engineered widget again and Hallmark cars will be there to give out a prize also, plus a special memorial trophy from Johnny Cobra.
    Last edited by BILKO; 28-08-07 at 03:28 PM.

Angry

Would have loved to come and see the cobras & meet some of you in person but have to work, anyway hope you have a great day.
    paul

cheers m8

Unhappy

Living in East Anglia and just seeing the local forcast for tommorow I wish you all the best of luck, I was hoping to pop down in the morning in my little plane as I have to be back for work at 2pm but as it's NOT a seaplane I think it un-likely, so have a good day, stay dry if you can and be aware that localised downpours are forcast for mid to late afternoon, cheers, Simon

Nice day out

Hi All

Well I waited for the lemonade and thought I was bound to win something but as the only cobra it was lonely. Anyway I made it from Rotherham; we are used to water up here! Mind you 50 miles of heavy rain on the way back did cause a bit of tension in the cockpit.

The bad news is, according to the Mustang forum, Jessica has told the Mustang guys they can have the spot outside the American museum next year.

Despite everything it was a great day and hope to catch you all at another event.

Cheers, Peter

PS - must ask Susan if she liked her day out for our wedding anniversary.
    Peter aka mustangguy64

1964 Mustang Convertible restoration in progress -

You were not the only one there.

Two of us from East Anglia made it there but parked up with the Mustang Boys as we couldn't find the club pitch initially. Then it was a case of we couldn't be bothered to walk all the way back to move over to the CRC pitch.

Andy
    A S motorsport Ltd. 01379 688356 mob; 07909531816 web; asmotorsport.co.uk email \"andrewsoar@yahoo.com\"

shame about the weather this year, it was pi**ing down here from 7am till about midday. some of the guys did meet up at mcdonalds at 9am but the rain was getting worse so they went home again. me and Barb would have definatly been there if only she hadn't gone to a friends bbq on sat eve and made her self as sick as a dog all night (she blames either the warm mayo or the prawns). i've managed to get through about half the sausage rolls Barb cooked so far, so only another 50 to go (you really can have to much of a good thing).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast