Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    whole heartedly agree with you Dingo, just a shame they insist on using that bloody silly language of theirs , if the gits spoke English I'd move there tomorrow. Really cant see Monday being much of a prob and hopefully Sunday eve at Hon Fleur may have some festivities going on

Quote Originally Posted by BILKO View Post
    whole heartedly agree with you Dingo, just a shame they insist on using that bloody silly language of theirs , if the gits spoke English I'd move there tomorrow. Really cant see Monday being much of a prob and hopefully Sunday eve at Hon Fleur may have some festivities going on

LOL!!! Its best they stick with French methinks; if they spoke english poor buggers would be overun with our less than tasteful loud mouthed shellsuited hoipoloi as spain did in the 70's and 80's!!!

Im told Hon Fleur is a nice spot, so finger crossed you have some fun there.
    Regards Steve

Crendon #22

452cu FE with top loader

Quote Originally Posted by dingocooke View Post
    LOL!!! Its best they stick with French methinks; if they spoke english poor buggers would be overun with our less than tasteful loud mouthed shellsuited hoipoloi as spain did in the 70's and 80's!!!

Im told Hon Fleur is a nice spot, so finger crossed you have some fun there.
    that's what i said i'd be there tomorrow .
    Hon Fleurs really nice, i've been there a few times now and may be going in a few weeks time for a long weekend, Deuville & Truville are also nice and worth a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by BILKO View Post
    that's what i said i'd be there tomorrow .
    Hon Fleurs really nice, i've been there a few times now and may be going in a few weeks time for a long weekend, Deuville & Truville are also nice and worth a visit.
    Good one you made me laugh!!

My folks have done Deauville and Trouville a couple of times and really liked it, but as theyre almost 80 I thought it might really be dullville and troubleville !!
    But Ill take your word on it and give it a try next time; thanks for the tip!
    Regards Steve

Crendon #22

452cu FE with top loader

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12