Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Detling

Detling

I'm "doing" Detling tomorrow (sunday)it look's as if i'll have a spare seat if anyone in norwich area fancys a ride out,post on here and i'll be back to see if i've had any takers later My seat was taken but he's held up and doesnt THINK he'll make it home tonight will confirm by 8 ish tonight
    Gav B

Detling sunday

Hi Gavin im going on sunday but im going in my own motor yippee.Will be the first decent run its had,bloody trouble Ive had with it,still kept me out of the pub, has the cobra club forum got its own stand or what.Im coming from Crawley sussex,so will be heading down to get there for about 10 ish,looking foward to meeting guys on the forum.

Gavin, hopefully you have a pm.....

Quote Originally Posted by b951mwv View Post
    Hi Gavin im going on sunday but im going in my own motor yippee.Will be the first decent run its had,bloody trouble Ive had with it,still kept me out of the pub, has the cobra club forum got its own stand or what.Im coming from Crawley sussex,so will be heading down to get there for about 10 ish,looking foward to meeting guys on the forum.
    Yes the Club does have it's own outside stand/parking and a stand inside Hall 2 with free beverage. See you there.
    Chris
    Ex AK427 351Cleveland T5WC

Hi Gavin,
    Doyou live in Crawley or just travelling from there? There are a couple of us forum regulars living in Crawley, we will have to meet up for a beer and a blat.
    Brian
    Brian
    2003 - DB Replicas Dax-No 54
    2009 - Interior and Exterior Period Re-style
    2010 - Engine upgrade 400ci Dart Block SBC 502lbs-ft 502bhp
    2013 - Cobra Sold
    2013 - Replaced with another TVR - Griffith 500 SE Number 35 of the last 100 Special Edition Cars

worth all the trouble when you get that puppy on the road !!! Hope to see you there..
    Gav B

Having fun

Yes it is worth the bother but it has been off the road more than on the road since she went through the SVA,engine problems that Ive never had before still gives me somthing to moan about,really look forward to meeting every one ,im glad that there is a stand ,will look out for it when I get there,you wont miss me im in the suttle yellow one,with smoke coming out of the drivers ears,from frustration with my Rover lump with a bit of luck she will behave on sunday and get there,at least ive put tow eyes on it now,so if you see a sad looking chap at the side of the road with a brocken Cob replica you can goggle and say ive chatted to that saddo,on the cob forum,cant wait till tomorrow Bob Furnace Green Crawley.

Yes it is worth the bother but it has been off the road more than on the road since she went through the SVA,engine problems that Ive never had before still gives me somthing to moan about,really look forward to meeting every one ,im glad that there is a stand ,will look out for it when I get there,you wont miss me im in the suttle yellow one,with smoke coming out of the drivers ears,from frustration with my Rover lump with a bit of luck she will behave on sunday and get there,at least ive put tow eyes on it now,so if you see a sad looking chap at the side of the road with a brocken Cob replica you can goggle and say ive chatted to that saddo,on the cob forum,cant wait till tomorrow Bob Furnace Green Crawley.
    I'm in Southgate, we have to meet up sometime.
    David

SR full rebuild, now on the road, needs paint/trim to finish
    TWM EFI 388ci 532hp/498tq
    Power steering fitted.

IVA approved engine builder.

meet up

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson View Post
    I'm in Southgate, we have to meet up sometime.
    That would be great,went to the show yesterday and met a couple of guys but when I had finished getting bits from the show,they had gone which was a shame as I never really got a proper chance to meat anyone else.The great thing was that the motor ran like a dream and didnt miss a beat,and no oil leaks,plus she still had good oil pressure,looks like I may have cracked it at last. Bob (God some of the cobs there had had some serious money spent on them,they were lovely)

Hi Bob

I live near Ockley on the way to Dorking so we should arrange a meet sometime soon.
    I know Dave Clarkson well enough and also Brian from Crawley. There is also a chap with an AK near Horsham.

There was a mid week meet last year at the pub on the dual carriage way between Horsham and Crawley. I didn't get to any as it seemed to rain all the time but if there is a plan to restart the meet I will make every effort to get there.
    Always good to meet other local owners

See you soon

Craig.

Built a Dax once, Long time ago, painted it blue, original huh...?

http://www.cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/714/username/craggle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast