Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    south coast sportcsr kit car meet 23rd aug white swan

    A meet at the white swan pub is being organised for the 23rd of august at 1pm at the white swan southampton,hampshire

    All car breeds welcome... sportscars and kit cars will be the main theme
    'come along for a chat and maybe a bite to eat next to the riverside'

    The White Swan is a destination pub set in a superb semi-rural, picturesque location right on the river at West End.
    With ample car parking space it is Situated on the A27 with easy access to the M27 we are just five minutes from the airport, not far from the Rose Bowl Cricket Ground and only ten minutes from the centre of Southampton.

    carvery with a selection of meats

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    SHRIPNEY VILLAGE, SUSSEX, U.K..
    Posts
    1,060

    Red face Re White Swan.

    Hi Rich, please post a postcode.
    Regards Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.





    Quote Originally Posted by richalfa View Post
    A meet at the white swan pub is being organised for the 23rd of august at 1pm at the white swan southampton,hampshire

    All car breeds welcome... sportscars and kit cars will be the main theme
    'come along for a chat and maybe a bite to eat next to the riverside'

    The White Swan is a destination pub set in a superb semi-rural, picturesque location right on the river at West End.
    With ample car parking space it is Situated on the A27 with easy access to the M27 we are just five minutes from the airport, not far from the Rose Bowl Cricket Ground and only ten minutes from the centre of Southampton.

    carvery with a selection of meats

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    WITH THE FECKWITS
    Posts
    706
    SO18 3HW
    So close to my house the engine will not even have time to warm up see you there Frank!
    Steve

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOKE View Post
    Hi Rich, please post a postcode.
    Regards Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.
    Hi the address is ....
    Mansbridge Road, West End, Southampton, Hampshire SO18 3HW
    Cheers
    Rich.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    WITH THE FECKWITS
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey View Post
    SO18 3HW
    So close to my house the engine will not even have time to warm up see you there Frank!
    Steve
    RE my earlier posting, apparently I had forgotten that I would rather have sunday lunch with my mother in law
    enjoy yourselves

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    southampton
    Posts
    25

    Talking white swan

    steve if you weren't so tight you could take mother in law for lunch at the white swan !!!
    o forgot she can drink more than you,
    how many places have we got at romsey?
    WHY BOTHER WITH DREAMCATCHERS WHEN A BOX OF TISSUES WILL DO???

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    WITH THE FECKWITS
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ELK View Post
    steve if you weren't so tight you could take mother in law for lunch at the white swan !!!
    o forgot she can drink more than you,
    how many places have we got at romsey?
    Me,tight how could you! I have just had to buy a starter for my plastic sierra! seeing as ldv have gone bust I cant swing it on warranty! so my pocket money is all spent! we have a few for Romsey but we still have spaces even for you when you arrive late after that long drive!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    SHRIPNEY VILLAGE, SUSSEX, U.K..
    Posts
    1,060

    Unhappy White Swan

    Hi Steve, I to was going to say see you there, but the managment has just told me we will be at a birthday party, someone up there is not smilling on us!
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.





    QUOTE=stevey;319551]SO18 3HW
    So close to my house the engine will not even have time to warm up see you there Frank!
    Steve[/QUOTE]

  9. #9
    ------------update---------------------update--------------------------

    We have advertised the event in complete kit car mag (out today)page 10-
    and will be taking pic's for the magazine's report on the event
    so for thos that can attend get polishing !
    See you there!

    ps Dont forget to check out my running reports project page 75 in the mag
    TA SPIRIT 1500 BHP/tonne mad le mans prototype project!

Similar Threads

  1. South East meet
    By chr15w in forum Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-08, 11:41 AM
  2. South West Meet
    By Miket in forum South West
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-06, 01:08 PM
  3. South East Meet ???????
    By dave.n in forum Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 24-09-06, 01:06 AM
  4. SE Meet at the Grasshopper Sunday 23rd July
    By Purple AK in forum Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25-07-06, 10:17 PM
  5. South Coast meet
    By Steve-J in forum General Cobra Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-03, 08:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •