Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tatton Park 5/6th June and 21/22nd August

I have received an club entry form for these shows but this year new 'Health & Safety' rules means I need to have individual 'Surnames' 'Car Make & Model' and 'Registration numbers' entrants will also have to have a minimum third party insurance and once on the stand will not be able to move their vehicle off the show site before 4.30 pm unless they notify the marshalls that they have an emergency and they will then be 'walked' out. I also think entry into the showground will not be allowed if you turn up after 10.30.

You also need to let me know if you're attending on Saturday, Sunday or both as tickets are being issued for each day.

I will be posting the application forms off at the end of January so if you would like to attend you will need to let me know before then.

The dates are 5th & 6th June and 21st & 22nd August

You will have to book with 'Cheshire Auto Promotions' as an individual entry for the 'Stars and Stripes' show in July as last year.

Karen
    Ex - Northern Region Representative
    ------------------------------
    AK Chevy 350

Karen you have a pm (Hopefully)

The way H&S is going, they are slowly pushing away exhibitors who IMO will stop attending because of all the so called legal sh*t, Tatton Park's events even before all this, was one of the worse shows to get in & out of, this is just another nail in the coffin!

Steve
    AK 427, Chevy 350, Jag Getrag

If you can make it - MAKE IT!

PM

Hi karen you have a pm. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-Art View Post
    The way H&S is going, they are slowly pushing away exhibitors who IMO will stop attending because of all the so called legal sh*t, Tatton Park's events even before all this, was one of the worse shows to get in & out of, this is just another nail in the coffin!

Steve
    Fully agree with that

Still at it Karen - Long time no see. Hope to see you all this year but I did a silly thing and fitted fuel injection and I've nobody (I trust) to sit in the passanger seat and set the VE tables whilst I'm driving. Need to get the thing on the road again and drive it instead of faffing about.

Mike

Hi mikey,

If you need a hand, and you know what to do - i'll offer my assistance to help with the VE table data entry.

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Bugger. Only just seen this post

Any chance I can still get a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by markr View Post
    Bugger. Only just seen this post

Any chance I can still get a ticket?
    pm me with your reg no mark and I'll get Karen to add you to list

Steve
    AK 427, Chevy 350, Jag Getrag

If you can make it - MAKE IT!

I suffered the shame of being 'Marshalled out' last year - my 5 year olds birthday party was the emergency!!!

Been moving house and Cobra in bits so been off-line for a while, but stumbled upon an old flyer from 'Andrew Greenwood' promoting the Capesthorne Hall shows during summer; off the A34 near Macclesfield.

Granted it's no where near as big a show as Tatton Park, but it would be a H&S hassle free coem-and-go event; ideal to have a BIG cobra meet up - hopefully in the sunshine ?!
    Oh crap...the wife has realised there is no such thing as a 5 minute job !

Quote Originally Posted by jonny m View Post
    I suffered the shame of being 'Marshalled out' last year - my 5 year olds birthday party was the emergency!!!

Been moving house and Cobra in bits so been off-line for a while, but stumbled upon an old flyer from 'Andrew Greenwood' promoting the Capesthorne Hall shows during summer; off the A34 near Macclesfield.

Granted it's no where near as big a show as Tatton Park, but it would be a H&S hassle free coem-and-go event; ideal to have a BIG cobra meet up - hopefully in the sunshine ?!

Karen,

Is there a dead line for letting you know details ..............?
    The right way in an upside down world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast