Project Mobility

Guys

I have taken this off one of the 4x4 forums I am on. Most of us have built our cars, we know how to work together most of the time and we can all help. If you guys can help I am sure they would appreciate it.

Hi All,

I am involved with an organisation called Project Mobility (P.M.). Our aim is to provide specially adapted Land Rovers for servicemen & woman who are amputee's, as a result of recent campaigns. Then they can utilise these vehicles to get out and about & regain a sense of independance.

This is not Spam, but if you could take five minutes of your time to click on one of the links below, that would be fantastic P.M. is not after cash, but just interest in a valuable cause, if you can spare an evening helping to fix the vehicles, a few hours assisting on a Green Lane Trip, or just offering up that starter motor (in your garage), for the Land Rover you sold three years ago, that would be great

Again, PLEASE don't see this as Spam, I'm gaining nothing from posting. Have a look, it'll cost you nothing, compared to what the amputee's have lost.

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

www.projectmobility4x4.org

Many thanks for taking time to read this post
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Thumbs up Project Mobility

Dear Robert,

I passed on details to a friend of mine Doug Hill who runs the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu. I suggested he might be able to help with a free stand. He has let me know today hat he will be getting in touch offering a free stand at the Spring autojumble and the Landrover Fest.
    A bit of a result methinks.

Best wishes

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by robin289 View Post
    Dear Robert,

I passed on details to a friend of mine Doug Hill who runs the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu. I suggested he might be able to help with a free stand. He has let me know today hat he will be getting in touch offering a free stand at the Spring autojumble and the Landrover Fest.
    A bit of a result methinks.

Best wishes

Robin
    Robin

Nice one, thanks

Rob
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.