Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quarterly Post

dunno , i have been trying to get on it for a little while . I guess that Bilko is the man to ask!!
    Nigel

Nightfire Red and Silver Striped Toj - It's in the Blood !!
    SBF351W/TREMEC600
    Passed SVA 11/04/2008

Hi Nigel
    As Chris said, Luke felt he would rather not do the reps job. He tried to pass it over to Mick who didn't really fancy it. The outcome after a few months was that nobody wanted to take the Essex part of the club forward, hence no Essex cobra club. That's all.

Henceforth most of the guy's over there have now moved on from cobras and the Car meets became all marks/styles. Scott carried on with the website of Snaketorque and still remains a place for car people to go and chat.
    The halfway house is still attended with all marks/styles of car made welcome. The guy's organise where and what they want to go to. Some are still CRC members and some are not.

As I said we need somebody to take up the reps post for cobras in that area.
    Nobody is saying anything detrimental or otherwise. Maybe form another meet for cobras somewhere.
    I will get over the water again soon to see some of my old chums, but I have to be prepared for going so far north might give me a nose bleed.

I know they sneek a look over here sometimes and don't wish any malice, we just need someone to liven-up the cobra scene in that area.
    Dave AKA billy no mates . SRV8

Quote Originally Posted by dave.n View Post
    Hi Nigel
    As Chris said, Luke felt he would rather not do the reps job. He tried to pass it over to Mick who didn't really fancy it. The outcome after a few months was that nobody wanted to take the Essex part of the club forward, hence no Essex cobra club. That's all.

Henceforth most of the guy's over there have now moved on from cobras and the Car meets became all marks/styles. Scott carried on with the website of Snaketorque and still remains a place for car people to go and chat.
    The halfway house is still attended with all marks/styles of car made welcome. The guy's organise where and what they want to go to. Some are still CRC members and some are not.

As I said we need somebody to take up the reps post for cobras in that area.
    Nobody is saying anything detrimental or otherwise. Maybe form another meet for cobras somewhere.
    I will get over the water again soon to see some of my old chums, but I have to be prepared for going so far north might give me a nose bleed.

I know they sneek a look over here sometimes and don't wish any malice, we just need someone to liven-up the cobra scene in that area.
    Hi Dave , Thanks for coming back .Snaketorque website is down and unaccessible.
    Dissappointed about about the loss of the Essex Cobra Chapter!! How can we and what is required to kickstart some life into it again? Sorry to Niave!!
    Nigel

Nightfire Red and Silver Striped Toj - It's in the Blood !!
    SBF351W/TREMEC600
    Passed SVA 11/04/2008

Yes the snaketorque site will be out of action for a bit. I had a natter with Luke today as it happens.
    I wouldn't put it as a total loss of the Essex chapter, there are quite a few cobras in essex just a diversion of direction for a few.
    Feel free to give me a call and I'll tell you what is required and anyway it's good to natter. There are not many 'hard and fast' rules, but to be a rep you do need to be a CRC member. I'll PM you my number.
    Chris (purple AK) is the rep liason officer of the club and if you can't get hold of me he can give you an insite.
    Dave AKA billy no mates . SRV8

Snaketorque has a new site:

www.snaketalk.co.uk

My Ram

Ok here goes, after building my Ram sc, then meeting the wife, having kids, paying the mortgage, I am now making a concerted effort to finish the car. This does mean that I will be starting from scratch to complete it for 2012 Le Mans Classic. I'm in Billericay if anyone wishes to help!!

Hello Jonny - if you need any help give me a call or see us at the Halfway House meets every first Sunday of the month - i'll try and pm you !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12