Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fastco

fastco

Hi everyone
    I thought I might get some attention if I typed that name in the headline!
    the gentleman has popped up on the wild bunch drag racing forum and is selling engines etc, I did post a warning based on folks experience detailed here I got the usual retoric from the chap. If you are interested pop over to their forum and if you can spot it there is even a satisified customer!
    I will leave it in your hands
    Steve

Can't be ar*ed.

The man is a con-artist by repute and deed. And not even worth a couple more keystrokes.
    Crendon has left the building................bright yellow Stag has landed.

Satisfied Customer eh!, they should have him stuffed! Thanks for sending out the warning Steve, it could save someone a lot of money!

there must be a lot of Fastco customers out there - Dave Brooks was sourcing from him during 2005 and maybe even 2004 before he switched over to Mike Huddart. I had a Fastco engine in my 05 Dax.

Yes Steve i see you got the usual Bullsxxt in return for your warning, hope you posted a link to ours, my pics are still in my gallery and will remain there as a warning to all!

Quote Originally Posted by cobraite View Post
    there must be a lot of Fastco customers out there - Dave Brooks was sourcing from him during 2005 and maybe even 2004 before he switched over to Mike Huddart. I had a Fastco engine in my 05 Dax.

Hi Andrew.
    Good to see you haven't left us altogether.
    Your engine did require some surgery before it would do what it said on the tin though. Leaking sump, wrong valve springs, wrong rocker posts (Dangerously too short so that the lock nuts were only on by 2 turns). Major valve bounce issue. And all your fault according to Fastco when questioned about the wrong parts being fitted.
    At least he's 3000 miles away. Unfortunately so is any Fastco warranty.
    ‚ÄčPro Cobra Builder
    DB427SC

DB REPLICAS
    Find us on Facebook
    db427.com
    Low Volume manufacturer of
    ALUMINIUM BODY, ROUND TUBE CHASSIS.
    ORIGINAL SPEC. SUSPENSION COBRAS.
    OEM style stainless SIDEPIPES

yep still out here Dave. Yes my enginei did cause us (well you more than me) a few headaches trying to find out why it only reved to 5000rpm! And that loose rocker almost caused a lot more serious damage. Still its gone t a new home now!

Quote Originally Posted by cobracol View Post
    Yes Steve i see you got the usual Bullsxxt in return for your warning, hope you posted a link to ours, my pics are still in my gallery and will remain there as a warning to all!
    If you're referring to my comment, please explain what part of it is BullsXXt? Its purely factual, 100% bullsxxt free.

I don't think he was referring to your comment, but the BS that almost certainly ensued from Fastco in response to it..........
    Crendon has left the building................bright yellow Stag has landed.

Quote Originally Posted by cobracol View Post
    my internet skill are limited but most can find their way round I raced for many years and know some of those guys personally and I know how hard they work to afford their hobby without vultures preying on their hard earned cash. as for his BS? I am pretty relaxed about it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast