Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Upcoming events

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bridgwater
    Posts
    36

    Upcoming events

    In the upcoming events the South West is not showing, not sure who would update this, any ideas?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Dorset, UK.
    Posts
    1,150
    This section uses info from the Calendar which, in turn, is updated mostly by the area reps. so Chris Cluett (westborne) is likely to be your best bet.
    Steve
    Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bridgwater
    Posts
    36
    Cheers Steve

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Plymouth. Devon
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Court View Post
    In the upcoming events the South West is not showing, not sure who would update this, any ideas?
    Hi Dave think you will find miket does our updates, have you not had a email from chris given meeting info for the year, Andy ps we are having a club stand meet this sunday at chris cluetts house, he doing a full roast dinner as well , can see now why he is the rep , top man, Andy
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bridgwater
    Posts
    36
    sounds good although not going to be able to get out again this month for a whole day just a few evenig runs

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bradninch, Devon, U.K.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,328

    Cool

    Dave

    I normally circulate the updates by email to the list (which you should be on ) and then post a reminder on this site before each event

    Mike T also updates but he is in Corfu at the moment

    Andy see you and Neil Sunday - Roast Dinner is off as we dont have a kitchen - I could BBQ you a sausage !!!

    Hoping Steve is gonna pop by with a light!!
    CHRIS C - SW REP - Maisie (DB No.46)
    Diplomat and expert on French Motoring Tribunals

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Plymouth. Devon
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by westborne View Post
    Dave

    I normally circulate the updates by email to the list (which you should be on ) and then post a reminder on this site before each event

    Mike T also updates but he is in Corfu at the moment

    Andy see you and Neil Sunday - Roast Dinner is off as we dont have a kitchen - I could BBQ you a sausage !!!

    Hoping Steve is gonna pop by with a light!!
    Frame works completed, but after set up it needs some base feet, got steel today drilled and tapped thread and have given them first prime and under coat, will bring them and finish rest of painting next week, also got plastic conveying pipes just need to finish them, see you sunday about 10.00am, Andy
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bradninch, Devon, U.K.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,328

    Cool

    Well the team turned up - photos to follow.

    Stand looking good for ease of erection - Kath has measurements for fabric panels.

    Lots of engineering advice received and understood !!!!.

    Thanks to Andy for his excellent workmanship - and Neil and Ant and Steve for all the advice !! - and of course Kath for the sewing skills !!
    CHRIS C - SW REP - Maisie (DB No.46)
    Diplomat and expert on French Motoring Tribunals

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Plymouth. Devon
    Posts
    831

    new stand

    Quote Originally Posted by westborne View Post
    Well the team turned up - photos to follow.

    Stand looking good for ease of erection - Kath has measurements for fabric panels.

    Lots of engineering advice received and understood !!!!.

    Thanks to Andy for his excellent workmanship - and Neil and Ant and Steve for all the advice !! - and of course Kath for the sewing skills !!

    Chris and kath, thanks for tea coffee and food, the extra tubes for bracings arrived today, been cut, just waiting for fittings now, see you next sunday, Andy
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

Similar Threads

  1. Upcoming Events & Calendar
    By robert in forum General Cobra Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-11-10, 10:54 AM
  2. Events
    By JIM MERRISON in forum Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-09, 07:39 PM
  3. Pub events
    By Bigblock in forum General Cobra Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-10-07, 03:53 PM
  4. Upcoming shows
    By westborne in forum South West
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-03-07, 07:01 AM
  5. Any new years day events?
    By simon in forum General Cobra Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-12-05, 07:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •