Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

West Mids Meet 20th Feb

West Mids meet will again be at the Spread Eagle on the 20th Feb 2011 meet at 12 noon, no need to book.

Spread Eagle
    Watling Street
    Gailey
    ST19 5PN

For more info check out the web page at
    http://www.spreadeaglepubgailey.co.uk/

If its not in use table 13 is a good spot, I know unlucky for some, but you can keep an eye on the car park for othres arriving whilst having lunch.

Hope to see you there.

Nick
    If one puts a bigger engine into a car, it should go faster. If one puts a really huge engine into a very light car, you have the Shelby Cobra 427

Just a reminder anyone up for the 20th Feb.
    If one puts a bigger engine into a car, it should go faster. If one puts a really huge engine into a very light car, you have the Shelby Cobra 427

Hi Nick,
    Should be able to come along weather permitting,it will be good to put faces to names,and get to know people,I believe its a carvery at the Spread eagle on a Sunday,it always seems very popular when ever ive driven past.
    Col.

Quote Originally Posted by nick986 View Post
    Just a reminder anyone up for the 20th Feb.
    I might be able to come down Nick, will not be in Pilgrim though, as still got it SORN because we, well Rob really, are still doing the upgrades ready for the glorious summer

Kind regards Lester

ps The new hydraulic clutch is brill

Quote Originally Posted by bloke from stoke View Post
    I might be able to come down Nick, will not be in Pilgrim though, as still got it SORN because we, well Rob really, are still doing the upgrades ready for the glorious summer

Kind regards Lester

ps The new hydraulic clutch is brill
    hey Lester are we Hijacking this thread as well I will try to make it this time Nick. Glad the clutch conversion is OK, I'm still trying to sort the fly wheel and clutch on mine, I spoke to JE and John's advised me to send my old fly wheel to him for lightening and balancing and then fit a standard heavy duty clutch.

Russ
    SRV8 NOW WITH A JE DEVELOPMENTS 4.5 MOTOR FITTED AND LOVIN EVERY SECOND BRING ON THE SUMMER LOL.

Hope to see as many as possible, I think the food is good value for money. First drink is on me as it's my Birthday on the 22nd Feb.

Well the first 10 members to turn up will get a drink. Just imagine all of the Cobra Club turning up.

Ching ching

Lester can you get me some oat cakes as I have never tried them. In return I will give you some top tips on catching mice.

Quote Originally Posted by nick986 View Post
    Hope to see as many as possible, I think the food is good value for money. First drink is on me as it's my Birthday on the 22nd Feb.

Well the first 10 members to turn up will get a drink. Just imagine all of the Cobra Club turning up.

Ching ching

Lester can you get me some oat cakes as I have never tried them. In return I will give you some top tips on catching mice.
    Hi Nick I'll bring the oatcakes, freshly made Sunday morning ones, rediscoverd some great ones, do you want some very good dry cured back bacon as well.

Kind regards Lester

Lester if you are offering to do my shopping I will give you a list.

How about bacon butties in the Pub car park followed by oat cakes. To keep Rob happy We can let him tinker with some carbs.

Hope to see you guys there on Sunday

Hi All Weather permiting i will be there .Look forward to seeing every one.
    Rob Marshall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast