Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clough House

Quote Originally Posted by slaphead View Post
    . You have got to watch the one from Blackpool, especially, if you have a sister.!!!.

Cheers John

Or a brother........ and any type of pets .

Rob

Hi,(please tell us your name) we would be pleased to see you up at the Clough, there has been one or two new faces recently. I normaly post a reminder for the meet so just keep an eye out. No yorkshire group just a Northern one, yes we do mix with those over on the dark side, but they are a sound bunch despite what you may have heard. You have got to watch the one from Blackpool, especially, if you have a sister.!!!.

Cheers John
    I often wondered why he keeps a Blackpool style "Kiss me quick" hat in the boot of his Cob!

Steve
    AK 427, Chevy 350, Jag Getrag

If you can make it - MAKE IT!

Hi,(please tell us your name) we would be pleased to see you up at the Clough, there has been one or two new faces recently. I normaly post a reminder for the meet so just keep an eye out. No yorkshire group just a Northern one, yes we do mix with those over on the dark side, but they are a sound bunch despite what you may have heard. You have got to watch the one from Blackpool, especially, if you have a sister.!!!.

Cheers John
    LOL, John, Dont Have to worry about me, there's more danger from you Yorkshire terriers, i will try to get down to the Clough meet one of these days

Steve and Karen, havent had that hat on for years, but you are more than welcome to borrow it!
    Last edited by cobracol; 19-04-12 at 06:31 PM.

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the site

I'm Leeds based also - between Rothwell & Castleford. If you fancy a meet up at some point give us a shout

Also, are you going to Stoneleigh Kit Car show beginning of May ? huge number of cobras there last year and year before

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Are there any convoys heading down on the Monday? I'm working the Sunday but plan on taking the Cob down on the Monday.
    I can't make the Clough this weekend as my lad has a Beevers parade to attend.....kids are all at a great stage at the minute.
    Lee

Understeer is hitting the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is hitting the wall with the rear.

Gary, have we met? I'm a Leeds lad, only in York now so not a million miles away. And to Skitime, there's a rod meet at the B&Q but will have to look it up to see dates and usual times. Lee might know off the top of his head (pardon the pun Lee). Takes me a while to do the webby thing, it's not a bad run out, all sorts turn up.

W

Easy peasy. Hot rod meet is 2nd Sat eve of every month situated at the B and Q carpark in Beeston, just off the M621. The bright/ dry days have allsorts turning out and well worth a visit if you're local. 17:30 till 20:00 for most cars/bikes to see. After 20:00m most folk start to depart.
    Lee

Understeer is hitting the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is hitting the wall with the rear.

I knew you would know, my heads so up my ar*e with the business & the beer I barely remember where I put me head most days....I might be on a promised night out for the next one, if I can find a safe place to leave the Cob I'll jog along, I can stall the guys for a while and can tip plenty down between 9 and 5am anyway. I think I've already told the missus I won't be back til teatime sunday, lol

W

Hi Rob and wellcome,

Live in Pudsey myself. Hope to see you at The Clough House Inn, 2nd Sunday in the month. When are most of you guys going to Stoneleigh, Sunday, Monday, or both.
    Chris.

GD Mk3, Chevy 350, 420bhp.
    Now for sale
    Now Sold

Warren - nope don't believe we have met It seems there are a fair few within this part of West Yorkshire area. Maybe worth setting up a get together other than for the usual Northern Meet

Chris, I'm going both Sunday/Monday, staying over in Peacock hotel again. Col is also staying over, but in another hotel this time - think we scared him of last year lol

Last B&Q meet was Saturday got, bit of a caotic night apparently - one of the hotrods had a rear wheel fall off - due to drive shaft or something failing - looks at Rods 'n' Sods - The UK's biggest Rod and Custom community. thread here Leeds Cruise last night a big Thank you.

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast