Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi dobbo put me down for 2 with the third legs pending price for the de dion
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by p1stol View Post
    Hi dobbo put me down for 2 with the third legs pending price for the de dion
    Cheers
    Is this with or without the bolt through??

Steve

Hi Steve,

Would like 2 of them but I would need 3mm wall thickness if they can do it, as I need to weld on harness points? Could you confirm the OD of them aswell?

Aside from that I'm happy with 2 or 3 leg and could go mild steel as I'll likely be coating them black anyway, all depends on the final price.

Cheers,
    Adam
    1985 RAM Cobra
    3.9 RV8 plus other non-ram bits

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hi Steve,

Would like 2 of them but I would need 3mm wall thickness if they can do it, as I need to weld on harness points? Could you confirm the OD of them aswell?

Aside from that I'm happy with 2 or 3 leg and could go mild steel as I'll likely be coating them black anyway, all depends on the final price.

Cheers,
    Adam
    Adam,

At present am looking to do the 1.5mm hoops but will look at getting a price for the 3mm as a single hoop in mirror and mild steel for you. I am looking to put together somthing for the 3 legged versions but as with everything it takes time to actually work out the total cost correctly.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve, give me a price for the 3mm in stainless roll bar bent on a 12" centre please. Also can you supply a 1.5 metre length of the stainless 3mm tube, I wil make my own slip joint and weld it to were I need on the roll bar. Ta Lee
    .............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

Hi Steve put me down for 2 in the 3 mm tube for the dedion and I'll take 2 of the lengths 1.5 m and weld my own legs on
    Cheers

Just an update on the 3mm stainless pipe, the guys I buy it off don't normally stock this item and as it would be a one off order they are going to put a large delivery charge onto the cost which would make these far too expensive it would be cheaper to buy them direct from DAX. Sorry guys but if you want 1.5mm tube then can accomodate.

Steve

Steve,

I am interested in 2 for my Dax De Dion with the third leg to bolt through to the harness mounting. Do you these replicate the Dax units exactly in height etc ?

Can you also pls confirm that the £50ea price is for the mirror stainless ?

Thanks
    Adrian
    Dax De Dion 239 in its new garage - Wasn't ready for 2013 but what about 2014 ?MMM missed that. Lets try for 2015 !

Quote Originally Posted by adriant View Post
    Steve,

I am interested in 2 for my Dax De Dion with the third leg to bolt through to the harness mounting. Do you these replicate the Dax units exactly in height etc ?

Can you also pls confirm that the £50ea price is for the mirror stainless ?

Thanks
    Adrian
    Adrian,

The price of £50 is for the single hoop in mirror finish stainless but has marks from the bending process so would need to be polished further. Am in the process of negotiating a better price to polish them with the guys that do all our stainless work and should have a price shortly.

The three legged version, is being designed off the DAX Dedeon chassis I am building at the moment so will fit any DAX chassis as long as DAX have made them all the same (can't guarantee others workmanship). I should have a complete costing for the hoops in the next couple of weeks so will post on here as soon as I know.

Regards

Steve

hi can you tell me the od of these as i want to check that they will fit mine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast