Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll bars

Roll bars

Hi all I'm in the process of putting an order together for roll bar hoops in 2 inch od with a 3 mm wall and also 1.5 inch with a 3mm wall these will be available with a third leg either down to the dax mounting or with a mount to the rear chassis rails I've had some samples formed
    possibilities to include mounts for the four point harnesses to be fitted any interested parties please feel to drop me a line
    many thanks pete

I'd be interested in 'OE' style bars with the third leg going back to the chassis rail, especially if the third leg had the bolted slip joint at the top like the Kirkham etc..
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

I'd be interested in the 2" OD/3mm wall hoops, just the hoops, no 3rd leg.......
    1989 Dax Mk III, Now Sold!

New complete JE Developments 4.6 RV8 with top hat liners , big valve Heads and JE front cover T5 WC manual
    Trigo Wheels EBC discs & pads 3.54 PL
    Interiors Seating Seats, custom made

Hi arron not a problem with the slip joints I'm having 2 made up for my own what chassis is yours and if you can give me an idea of the lengths you require the slip joints the tubing is 304 polished stainless which will obvously have marks from bending and welding but I can also get a price for polishing these out
    thanks pete

Hi pim not a problem what centres of the hoops do you require and do you require the bend marks polishing out I can get a price for this also
    thanks pete

Quote Originally Posted by p1stol View Post
    Hi arron not a problem with the slip joints I'm having 2 made up for my own what chassis is yours and if you can give me an idea of the lengths you require the slip joints the tubing is 304 polished stainless which will obvously have marks from bending and welding but I can also get a price for polishing these out
    thanks pete
    I kinda forgot all the useful information, didn't I?

I have a Dax DeDion chassis - I'll measure up tonight to see how long the third leg would need to be to come back to somewhere useful (assuming I can reasonably make it do that! Might have to add some mounting points in the boot)
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

hi im interested in a pair with out the third leg

Hi all, right I'm putting this group buy together on initial interest I need to know which chassis the roll bars are for and hoop size ie dax 305 mm 12 inch ak I think 10 inch what size tube required 2 inch or 1.5 inch and whether third legs are needed
    cheers Pete

Hello,
    I would be interested in 2 off AK gen 1 chassis just hoops not third leg ones...
    Regards
    Gav

Gav i need the sizes to be sure 10 inch? And what size tubing please
    many thanks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast