Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cranleigh Car Show Aug 18th

It doesn't look like anyone's booked a Club stand for this year? The organisers have emailed me several times so I've booked one. (sorry if I've trodden on anyone's toes). I have 20 tickets available for car, driver and 1 passenger to get in free, so pm me an email address and I'll send you the link. For anyone that's not been before this is a great show with loads of different vehicles and stands. A good day out and it all goes to charity.
    Classic Car Show & Autojumble Sunday 18th August 2013 9.30am to 4:30pm :: Cranleigh & District Lions Club, Cranleigh, Surrey UK
    Chris
    Ex AK427 351Cleveland T5WC

Hi Chris, if my car is back from paint I will defo have a ticket, will speak when I know

Cheers Tony
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

Just wondering if anyone is planning to go ?
    Cheers Tony

If anyone does go and they approach the show from the Dorking, Ockley direction through a village called Ewhurst, the road is closed between there and Cranleigh. Diversions are signposted but it does mean all traffic, show cars and visitor cars will be directed through Cranleigh village. I suspect it will get a bit busy mid morning.

Have fun those that go.

Craig.

Built a Dax once, Long time ago, painted it blue, original huh...?

http://www.cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/714/username/craggle

I've just posted to the Thames Valley regional forum to say that I've decided to move Sunday's Thames Valley meet to the show.

At the time of posting, Chris has around 12 passes left, so hopefully we'll fill the pitch. Thanks again Chris for booking this.

Chris is unable to attend himself, but I aim to be there around 09:30 and will put the club banner up when I arrive to make our pitch easier to find - once I've found it myself that is!

Will the Crendon be there Tony?

Seeya
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)
    Dax 427 DeDion - Huddart SBC 383

Hi Alan, got it booked in for mot Thursday so hoping to be there in it

Well the weather looks promising so hope to see you Sunday.

Just got my pass - thanks Chris - so I'll be there. Looking forward to it, and meeting some of you guys.

Alan - is there some sort of map/layout for the club areas, or is it just random (there's nothing on the website)? Just trying to work out how to end up in the right place if there's no-one else there!
    4.6RV8 Sumo on MSD (finally!)

Chris - I'm guessing there wasn't a layout with the passes, as I would imagine things are quite fluid - but hopefully not as "fluid" as last year ......

Benjai - the pitches will be marked, and hopefully there will be marshals to point you in the right direction. As I mentioned before, I'll erect the CRC banner as soon as I arrive, so if you arrive after 09:30 you should find us quite easily.

Tony - good luck with the MOT. Mine passed today. Mind you, if Craig is there we'll no doubt be resurrecting the great PU bushes debate - I replaced the lower front shock absorber bushes a few days before the MOT and one of the bloody useless things has split already! Genuine Jag ones will be going in before the Germany ECM trip next month!

Russ - long time no see!

Fingers crossed for the weather, but I do at least now have a hood .........
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)
    Dax 427 DeDion - Huddart SBC 383

Quote Originally Posted by conrod View Post
    Chris - I'm guessing there wasn't a layout with the passes, as I would imagine things are quite fluid - but hopefully not as "fluid" as last year ......

Benjai - the pitches will be marked, and hopefully there will be marshals to point you in the right direction. As I mentioned before, I'll erect the CRC banner as soon as I arrive, so if you arrive after 09:30 you should find us quite easily.

Tony - good luck with the MOT. Mine passed today. Mind you, if Craig is there we'll no doubt be resurrecting the great PU bushes debate - I replaced the lower front shock absorber bushes a few days before the MOT and one of the bloody useless things has split already! Genuine Jag ones will be going in before the Germany ECM trip next month!

Russ - long time no see!

Fingers crossed for the weather, but I do at least now have a hood .........
    I did have a layout Alan but it's disappeared!!!!!!!!!! Basically the CRC pitch is at the far top of the field adjacent to the barn/covered stalls/bikes if that makes sense?
    Last edited by Purple AK; 14-08-13 at 07:35 PM.
    Chris
    Ex AK427 351Cleveland T5WC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast