Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

South Kent Cobras

I'm about to take delivery of a 427 in May. Are there meetings in Kent for Cobra owners?

i think you already found the right section ?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Thanks, Looking forward to meeting up with others in the future.

always nice to see new people as you can see i am in tun wells not to far away for a run , best wait a few weeks as a bit cold for cobra driving at presant

Quote Originally Posted by jwyatt View Post
    always nice to see new people as you can see i am in tun wells not to far away for a run , best wait a few weeks as a bit cold for cobra driving at presant
    That's great. I live in Wittersham - 40 minutes from TW. Car due end of April, so hoping for a run early May if the weather is good enough.

We used to have a regular meet at the Burger King at Jtn 13 of the M20 (Folkestone) - first tuesday of the month around 7-7.30. It sort of ran out of steam. Shout out once you have your car and I'm sure a few of us can at least descend on your house and drink your tea!!

There also used to be a meet at the A249/M20 junction (2nd Wednesday ?) but that has also fallen by the wayside as has the bigger meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham (4th Sunday).

We need some enthusiasm to get us all out & about again
    Cobra not quite as shiny as my head

Quote Originally Posted by robinj66 View Post
    We used to have a regular meet at the Burger King at Jtn 13 of the M20 (Folkestone) - first tuesday of the month around 7-7.30. It sort of ran out of steam. Shout out once you have your car and I'm sure a few of us can at least descend on your house and drink your tea!!

There also used to be a meet at the A249/M20 junction (2nd Wednesday ?) but that has also fallen by the wayside as has the bigger meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham (4th Sunday).

We need some enthusiasm to get us all out & about again
    You're on. Once I get my car, we'll have an open house - free teas for all (correction - only have parking for 6). Watch this space. W/c 29th April may be a possibility.

PS my godson also has a cobra Reg COB 427 and lives in Peasmarsh. I'll see if he can come.

sounds like a plan
    as long as there is cake as well a tea , understand that we may have to double park

Well, disappointment that my Cobra is late for delivery and I'm now in France until September. Sorry to miss all the meets over the Summer. Hopefully I'll have the Cobra delivered to France sometime in late June or July, to enjoy some of the sun. Looking forward to meeting up September onwards. Have a good Summer. David

Any get-togethers planned this summer for east Kent? Just wondering.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast