Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by windsor400 View Post
    weather permitting
    If it's anything like the weather here you could step out into blazing sunshine and be drenched by the time you're out of the drive. To me it's not the frequency of rain that seems to be changing but the intensity.

Do most people just make their own way to the show,or do some of you meet up first on route ,then go onto the show in convoy ?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by psh View Post
    Do most people just make their own way to the show,or do some of you meet up first on route ,then go onto the show in convoy ?

Paul
    Paul, if you want to and weather permitting, you can convoy in with Seph and me

ps, I haven't had an e mail of you in a while???

Tony, I may not be able to bring my AK to show, as weather was good last Tuesday night ,i rather foolishly removed seats and started to play around fitting homemade runners , assuming that i would be able to finish job this coming Saturday, but ..........
    I will send you a PM.
    Paul

What's the weather looking like for Saturday or Sunday. I've got about three or four websites each showing me something different !

as far as i know sunshine showers sat . sunday mostly dry but cloudy. met check, other than that its the finger in the wind ,and take a chance, Dave B.
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Weather was crazy here in Rugby yesterday,on way home from work ,skies went purple, the heavens opened up and flooded the roads and my daughters school,then an hour later, clouds vanished and replaced by clear blue sky and sunshine. So i managed to do a bit more on my home made seat runners,before heavens opened up again one hour later. Midlands weather report for Nottingham area on tv last night forecast dry and sunny in morning ,then showers and sunshine all afternoon for both days . If weather allows me to get both my seats back in the cobra on Saturday,looks like i will get the chance to try out the soft top .

Paul

First time to Newark in my Cobra tomorrow. Is there a club stand or an area where you guys all park together, will it be obvious ? Many thanks, Ryan
    GD MKIV (yes... in black ! ) the big box of bits has gone and been replaced by a great big grin
    www.ryan427.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    First time to Newark in my Cobra tomorrow. Is there a club stand or an area where you guys all park together, will it be obvious ? Many thanks, Ryan
    right in front on the main building, on the grass

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

In the main gate down to the coffee stall turn right down to the end on left regards Dave B
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast