Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: clough time

the east midland lot have several places some on the doorstep and some a distance , for example one month dovecot at swinderby. for me 20mins down the road and following month kirby muxlow 2hrs down the road , but local ish for Leicester lot.a list is posted to all members . begining of the year . regards Dave B
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

I like the idea of a regular base camp, especially for those who are not web friendly on the forum.

But, really keen on the adhoc ventures when the weather is good; ie we're hoping for a Sweatenham Arms run this coming Tuesday - these can be towards those in the distance, eg a Blackpoool run on a sunny day maybe !!
    Oh crap...the wife has realised there is no such thing as a 5 minute job !

That's pretty much what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by jonny m View Post
    I like the idea of a regular base camp, especially for those who are not web friendly on the forum.

But, really keen on the adhoc ventures when the weather is good; ie we're hoping for a Sweatenham Arms run this coming Tuesday - these can be towards those in the distance, eg a Blackpoool run on a sunny day maybe !!
    a regular venue would probably fraught with all the same problems we have at the moment, and the odd change would mean that someone would have to make the choice of where to go a couple of days before the meet, so same problem for folks not on the net, a regular round of venues on particular months printed off would be better imho, and would then be available to all
    Last edited by cobracol; 14-06-13 at 03:30 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345