Another Newbie!!!

Hi,
    I have been looking around various threads for a while and have decided, after a visit to JK in Bicester, to order a Crendon for my build.
    Sadly I dont have a date but I think a rolling chassis will be the way to go for me so it may take John a bit longer to supply.
    Already have some ideas for the build but I am always open to ideas and suggestions.

Regards

Fraser

Hi Fraser,

I'm not too far away from you - I live in Colwall between Malvern and Ledbury. Currently finishing a Viper with a 5.7L Chevy, though rather more slowly than I would like. Be good to meet up ?

Regards,

Brian Evans.

Nice one Fraser, you wont regret it I am sure; I certainly have not regretted any of my 3 Crendons!! great car, and a fab guy, prob going out in mine tonight for a hoon around, then off to a local car show sunday.
    Delivery wise, I know last time I spoke to John he was stacked out and he has had a few more orders since; so LOTS of time to get your other stuff collected!!
    Time to get lots of things finalised, go and look at a few finished cars too, and youll build up a list of what you want!
    Regards Steve

Crendon #22

452cu FE with top loader

Welcome to the place Fraser. As Steve says, JK is always a busy man. Even if you ordered today you'd most probably be looking at well into next year before you got the chassis so worth planning ahead as much as budgets will allow.

Decision one is what engine type to use as JK will need to know this at some point. Small block or big block Ford is your range of choices! Given Crendon is your chosen kit then I'm guessing you are looking to build a car that is intended to look fairly original?
    Lloyd B
    Current: Crendon #54 in build - 427 Side Oiler/Cobrajet Heads/Dual 600cfm Holleys/4 speed toploader/Vintage cast knock on wheels
    Dedion Dax/Clarkson 383 Chevy with roller 4/7 swap cam, AFR195 heads - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Barnes View Post

........Given Crendon is your chosen kit then I'm guessing you are looking to build a car that is intended to look fairly original?.......
    Can you imagine what would happen if he tried to build anything but that!!!! Death by JK for sure
    Regards Steve

Crendon #22

452cu FE with top loader

A most painful death due to insertion of a Chevrolet block in the rear end
    Lloyd B
    Current: Crendon #54 in build - 427 Side Oiler/Cobrajet Heads/Dual 600cfm Holleys/4 speed toploader/Vintage cast knock on wheels
    Dedion Dax/Clarkson 383 Chevy with roller 4/7 swap cam, AFR195 heads - SOLD

Welcome to the mad house and nice to see someone else building a nice Ford engine.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8