New to this forum

Hi, I'm not a new owner, but I'm new to this forum. I have an old Dax car that I built a long time ago, which I'm trying to get back on the road after a very long time. Wish me luck!

Welcome to the club. And good luck getting your car going again. What's wrong with it ?

Welcome to the mad house hope you get your car back up and running soon.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

welcome to our little corner of the web, hope it goes well with the re birth regards Dave B
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Welcome Chillidoggy and good luck. How long has it been off the road, and what needs doing to it?

hello mate ,a little tip to consider ,if its been sitting for a while no doubt you will grease up where necessary remove the rubber gaiters on the steering rack pack with loads of grease ,while turning the steering wheel from lock to lock ,as they dry out , and good luck .

Thanks guys. It's been sitting around for about 7 years, waiting for me to rebuild it. I have the engine and gearbox already done, and I need to re-panel the engine bay, make a new wiring loom, sort out the heater, and a host of other minor things. As part of the rebuild I've modified the doors, fabricated a new dashboard, cut the top front suspension mounts and fabricated/welded new ones, with adjustable brackets for castor. I'm contemplating a new fuel tank, I need to run the lines for that, and there's a new brake master and servo to be fitted, along with the lines. I'd post a picture, but it takes quite a while to get it approved. Basically, although I have pretty much all the parts, it's in bits, and it needs time, money and enthusiasm to coincide. I have posted in the general section asking for some help with heater air butterflies too, so any thoughts on that will be appreciated, as well as any thoughts on why the return key appears not to work for me when I'm typing on this forum!