Thread: lincs ride out

lincs ride out

Hi any lincolnshire lot fancy a ride out this weekend someplace , cant wast all this sunny weather, regards Dave B
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Hi Dave would have loved to but family commitments won't allow, have a good run
    Graham
    Brightwheel 3.5 Rover V8 Fast road cam, Holly carb, Nightfire red - Puts a huge smile on my face !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Graham, no worrys have a good weekend, have you got that new workshop up and running yet? will have to pop round and have a looksee sometime. regards Dave
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Hi Dave, I would have liked to join you but will be painting our new work premises this weekend
    Saw you out in yours in Brigg on Wednesday about 5.30, think its the first time I've seen you without the hardtop on
    Dave
    Dax Tojeiro 2002 - 2006
    Hawk 289 2008 - 2015
    1965 Mustang Fastback

Hi Dave, everyone knows i am a bit of a wimp (welllll it might rain) hehe, how is your top coming on only saw it at Stonleigh, have you got it finished yet? regards Dave,