Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SRV8 Build Manual - 1995-2000'ish

Hi All,

After a request from a new member, who has just started to put together a early SR V8 cobra, for a build manual, i've finished scanning it today

It's available for download from the following location:

ftp://ladybirdsphotography.sytes.net/SRV8/

any problems downloading it, let me know

cheers
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Well that's brought back memories. I had the version before that which was just two of three pieces of A4.

Hi Gary,
    my name is Ted and I am located in Bremen, Germany. I am looking for a decent Cobra replica for a few months now a have found some good second hands ones in the UK. Howeve I have to convert the car from RHD to LHD. For that reason I would very much like to take a look into the build manual which I have just tried to download. Unfortunately I am unable to download it following your link. So would you please be so kind to send me a pdf-copy of the file. My e-Mail is trk427@gmx.de. Thanks very much in advance. Would you by any chance know a workshop that could carry out a LHD conversion (dash, paddles, complete steerring)?
    Some Cobra enthusiats in Germany say that the SR V8 chassis is much more rigid and "driveable" then a DAX chassis. Do you have any experiences or comments on that?
    Kind regards,
    Ted

Hi Gary

If you are still on the forum I'd be really interested in a copy of this do you still have a soft copy you might share with me as link is now dead?

Thanks a mil
    Ross

I've still got a PDF somewhere if you can't get one off Gary. Just PM me.

Hi RallyRoss,

Yep, still here, will sort out link at let you know

try here instead:

http://www.ladybirdsnursery.co.uk/co...d%20manual.pdf

rgds
    Gary
    Last edited by nealgs; 26-06-15 at 08:44 PM.
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Thanks a lot Gary, will read that with interest, only had the car a few weeks but absolutely in love with it! Looking forward to getting along to an event or two and seeing other srv8s.

Thanks for the link i did not get any build info with the SRV8. So i will also read with interest.Paul

Hi, As a new srv8 owner im looking for as much info about the cars as possible, my car is ok, at the moment, but thought it might be useful to gather info just in case!
    the links above dont work anymore, could anybody help with an upto date linky.
    I think mine was assembled in 88/89 era.
    Thanks
    Chris

I have a copy. PM me with your email address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast