Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Paul, Welcome to the madhouse! Plenty of folk around here who'll help you spend lots of money!! My daughter used to live in Coleorton! Now in Appleby Magna. Shame I'm a bit further south, quite often up that way visiting the family. I was out last Thursday in my Cobra too. I went blatting past Heathrow about 10:30 in the morning on my way to visit Aviation Leather Craft/Motolita at Thruxton. It was a bit nippy on the way there. Solved it on the way back by purchasing a nice warm Irvin Jacket from them Enjoy your fine looking car!

Andy
    AK 427, LS 3 power with a Tremec box. In blue with a white stripe.

Nice car, you are better off planning twice and spending once. Have a good luck at pictures of other cars and see what takes your fancy.
    Good luck and welcome to the joys of cobra ownership / being skint!
    Stu

Quote Originally Posted by PGeorge View Post
    First names Paul,thing has to be nice and cheep for a while, I really want to change the rocker covers and add the bling but shiny is costly, if I see a pair of nice covers with adaptor plates on eBay I might be tempted though, for the most part though it's going to be polish and paint for a while align with bits I can make.
    Bagworths not far, if we get a dry day during the week I'll venture up there
    Hi Paul,

You are more than welcome to pop by, I work in Milton Keynes so am normally home around 7, or am in most of next weekend. Sadly I dont have much to look at, just a bare 352FE in the garage.

Cheers

John

We'll see if the weather holds, had a couple of runs out today, wife had her first nervous drive and pronounced it bloody dangerous! Despite loads of gentle encouragement and not taking the piss ( not usually like me) I don't think she'll take to it. A mate dropped by and after a look around it and a blast round has given it a thumbs up and being as he's a mechanic by trade and quite fussy is a great compliment. Took some photos and he plans to bring his big black Harley round and we'll get a nice photo shoot with the both of them. Good times and smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by PGeorge View Post
    We'll see if the weather holds, had a couple of runs out today, wife had her first nervous drive and pronounced it bloody dangerous! Despite loads of gentle encouragement and not taking the piss ( not usually like me) I don't think she'll take to it. A mate dropped by and after a look around it and a blast round has given it a thumbs up and being as he's a mechanic by trade and quite fussy is a great compliment. Took some photos and he plans to bring his big black Harley round and we'll get a nice photo shoot with the both of them. Good times and smiles.
    Our daily driver is a M135i. I have spent 10 weeks getting moaned, shouted and on occasion hit, when 'pushing on a bit'. However in the last 2 weeks the abuse has reduced, she is more confident and I even caught her letting the back step out herself this week, there is a light Paul!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Our daily driver is a M135i. I have spent 10 weeks getting moaned, shouted and on occasion hit, when 'pushing on a bit'. However in the last 2 weeks the abuse has reduced, she is more confident and I even caught her letting the back step out herself this week, there is a light Paul!

Cheers
    pm me your address and phone number mate, if it's nice and I have a chance I'll drop round, got to make the most of the good weather while it lasts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12