Anything going on in Dorset, Hampshire , Wessex areas over the winter months

All, just wondered if there was anything going on locally over the winter months.

Plus 1.....will there be a meeting on 13/4

Quote Originally Posted by rabowman View Post
    Plus 1.....will there be a meeting on 13/4
    Hi any more details - location / time etc

Hi all, if you are in the Mudeford area there is a meet every 2nd Sunday of each month at Mudeford Quay from 14.00 to 16.00 approx., visit mudefordmeet.co.uk for details.
    I try to get there with my Pilgrim Sumo every couple of months, the variety of vehicles includes American muscle, hotrods , classics and various replicas.
    Will probably be there tomoz with my cobra.

John

Regional Cobra Meet...

Hi all,

I realise this is an old thread but are there/or has there ever been any monthly pub meets for Cobras/builders/enthusiasts in this region?

Thanks Steve
    AK 427, Chevy 350, Jag Getrag

If you can make it - MAKE IT!

Hi cobra lovers
    Just in case you fancy a drive, don't forget the Hants/Sussex meet. Last sunday of the month at the café inside goodwood aerodrome / racetrack from 10.30 ish till 12pm then we drive to a different pub for lunch each month. For those of you living in the western extremities, this month we are at the "Angel" pub/restaurant, Privett, near Alton in God's own county of Hampshire (details on the club website) and you are more than welcome to join in with us. If anyone would like to join us from afar, best you contact our oberfurher, Terry Lifton so she can give the pub an accurate figure of hungry mortals attending. We are a pretty sociable bunch and are growing all the time so come and give us a try, you never know you might make a whole new bunch of friends. Regards, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by pete the b View Post
    Hi cobra lovers
    Just in case you fancy a drive, don't forget the Hants/Sussex meet. Last sunday of the month at the café inside goodwood aerodrome / racetrack from 10.30 ish till 12pm then we drive to a different pub for lunch each month. For those of you living in the western extremities, this month we are at the "Angel" pub/restaurant, Privett, near Alton in God's own county of Hampshire (details on the club website) and you are more than welcome to join in with us. If anyone would like to join us from afar, best you contact our oberfurher, Terry Lifton so she can give the pub an accurate figure of hungry mortals attending. We are a pretty sociable bunch and are growing all the time so come and give us a try, you never know you might make a whole new bunch of friends. Regards, Pete.

Weather permitting, which café in the track and which entrance do you use ?
    Cheers, David

Hi all, just taxed the cob for the year, intend getting out over the winter when dry, the big block loves the cool air anyway so will be up for any meets etc. dave

If you are going to the track at Goodwood, we now meet at the original café which looks to be an old aircraft control tower. As you go in the Main Entrance, don't drive down the tunnel, turn immediately left and drive a couple of hundred feet, there is a white building (mind you they are all bloody white!) with benches outside which is the new / old café. We are booked into the "Oak Room" at "The Angel", Gosport Road, Privett, Alton, Hants GU34 3NN (Google it if your rubbish at directions) I plan on being at the pub around midday, so I can get my dinner order in first! All are welcome, even Tony Goff and his crew, c'mon Legend, where are you, haven't seen you for ages. Best regards, Pete.