Page 3 of 303 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    image.jpgEspecially for Murray
    Dax 427 kit collected end april 2012, IVA pass first time 6th May 2014.

Chillidoggy your never to old for a Cobra, brought mine at 65 (retirement gift to my self ) gives you a new lease of life. Yesterday out in the sunshine for a drive roll on the summer for more like that.

Polished and waxed mine with my new da polisher then went for drive

David, that's a lot of logs!!
    Found the bolt!! Took me 2 hours, mind you the corner of the garage I lost it in is a lot tidier now!
    Cheers,
    Murray

That's the trouble with you Sailors, long hair, quick zips and, Oohh, look at the size of that!!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 427jlc View Post
    Gav, make sure you also fit your throttle cable before you fit the body! Thanks Lee
    Thanks for pointer Lee, already fitted though in a way i can just cut cable to length from other end.....made my side vents a bit too tight as well...

Thinking about it, have a question for AK gay power steering owners......Looking from the front of the car, is the rods coming out of the PS rack supposed to be horizontal to the AK steering arm or slightly pointing down as mine do? may have cocked up otherwise somewhere...

Regards Gav

Great thread topic and thanks for the rekindling of my thoughts on completing my build!

After the best part of two years of just going into my garage to get my mountain bike or the lawn mower out, I took the dust cover off the Crendon and realised that I am not so far away from completion.

Today I jotted down a completion programme/plan; I am going to order some long lead-in time parts this coming week and book the IVA test for June 2014.

There I've said it!

Gulp!
    Crendon No 46 - Southern Automotive 452 cu in BBF & Tremec TKO - Starting with 510Bhp and we'll take it from there.

Fitted new brushes to the starter 54 mins then back on the road, weather too good for polishing......
    Never regret what you have done, only regret what you did`nt do!!!

Got mine high up on axle stands, wheels removed, fuel tank drained and removed ready to remove and change the diff.
    3.54 coming out 2.88 going in.
    Short list of jobs to do.
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by kdavies3 View Post
    Got mine high up on axle stands, wheels removed, fuel tank drained and removed ready to remove and change the diff.
    3.54 coming out 2.88 going in.
    Short list of jobs to do.
    Do you fancy doing mine when you've finished Kev as you will be well practised now.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

I did nothing to it.
    There were a few cars in it´s way im my garage.Too much work to get it out. Pulled the 911 out and shut the door. My garage is still full (of working cars). Had a wonderfull drive through the most eastern piece of land in Europe: Cabo da Roca, Cascais.

Shamrock Cobra, 350 Chevy, still running. Now with a new edelbrock carb,and new brakes.

Page 3 of 303 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast