Page 305 of 307 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3063
    It's official, Kuga.. you've beaten me to the first start, despite starting your journey 6 years after me
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    It's official, Kuga.. you've beaten me to the first start, despite starting your journey 6 years after me
    Well come on then, chop chop my boy
    Classic Replica Viper currently in build

Quote Originally Posted by KugaWestie View Post
    Well come on then, chop chop my boy
    I have a small issue in lacking the motive force at the moment - well, a running engine, anyway!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Yes not appealing out in the garage in the cold. But the engine start up is a milestone to amine for.

Discovered a slow leak in the rear offside tyre. Can't find anything on the web about how to repair it, so I'm going to dismantle the car and sell the parts. If anyone is interested in the wheels - bear in mind that the offside rear tyre is flat at the bottom. The rest of the car is made up of old crap sourced from previous old crap.
    DAX Cobra. May contain nuts. Always read the label.

Replaced the AK side pipes with a set of Sir Dave Brookes original style side pipes, body gap wrong - too big, not centred in the body hole properly and was 3mm of the chassis rail. That's what happens when you don't fit them properly before going to paint!!
    Today the fit and position is on point and they look awesome! I'm now remaking the headers..........sigh..........finish the dash...........fit the carpet..............adjust the clutch pedal...............remake the handbrake..............and post more threads under "what did you do to your cobra today" threads!!!
    .............................I will be at Stoneleigh this year.

Keep going lee,it will be awesome!
    Regards
    Gav
    AK Ls1/t56
    Body on April 2014
    Passed IVA March 2017
    Registered April 2017.

Cheers Gav, it's frustrating as it's taxed insured etc, I think I'll book a week off work and attack it, I got fed up and rushed it to get through IVA, now I'm paying the price, the cars looks good but I'm so into the detail it's taking longer..............even starting to look at turbo charging a Cleveland on YouTube.......it never ends! Anyway when it's done, you will be joining us on some cobra days out I Wales this year! I've already mapped out the routes with stops at the best fish and chips Wales can offer, all next door to pubs as well, what a coincidence eh?
    .............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by 427jlc View Post
    I think I'll book a week off work and attack it
    A thought to ponder... what you said doesn't work for me. I get a lot more done if I spend 1/2 to 1 hour a day instead of waiting until I have a large amount of free time. Mind you, we're all different.
    John

“A prudent person profits from personal experience, a wise one from the experience of others.”

Quote Originally Posted by 427jlc View Post
    Cheers Gav, it's frustrating as it's taxed insured etc, I think I'll book a week off work and attack it, I got fed up and rushed it to get through IVA, now I'm paying the price, the cars looks good but I'm so into the detail it's taking longer..............even starting to look at turbo charging a Cleveland on YouTube.......it never ends! Anyway when it's done, you will be joining us on some cobra days out I Wales this year! I've already mapped out the routes with stops at the best fish and chips Wales can offer, all next door to pubs as well, what a coincidence eh?
    Looking forward to seeing your car Lee.
    Like you the last push for IVA saw a fair few compromises for me. Car currently off the road for a bit of dashboard fettling and to finally fit the Trigoes.
    Hopefully drive-able by end of the month, but still no paint.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.