Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Events coming up this year.

Hi every one ,here are some shows i am going to this year .

frist one stone leigh kit car show 2014 sunday 4th and 5th monday may ,car and and driver free ,passenger £10, we are going on he sunday,would be nice
    if we could meet up and go together let me know if anyone is thinking of going.

Also cleveleys classic car show,june 8th fees £3 per car or can go as a club 10 cars for £15 ,need to be there for 9am ,and would need to go together to be
    placed as a club,looks like a good day out on the beach front,if anyone would like to join us i can get the tickets,need to know asap.

I am also planing to go to hebden bridge vintage weekend,saturday the 2nd august 2014 9.30am to 4.30pm £5 per car ,if you want to go can get tickets.

if you fancy meeting up for any of thease shows ,we can go in convoy. Also planing a cobra barbecue meet at my house in the summer ,all would be welcome ,will let you know ,in due course.

thanks si

let me know

si
    Last edited by si smith; 24-03-14 at 09:59 PM.

ehup Si, will see you next meet, and discuss further,
    You never forget your first time !!!
    - the day you saw your first Cobra

Ok john see you at meet.si

Hi Si,i fancy the hebdon bridge show,be good to get a club stand if poss.Anyone know if the fathers day show at harewood house is happening? been a couple of times and lots to see plus it's on my doorstep.

hmm, sure i'd replied to this before ??

Up for Stoneleigh i believe, so can meet up Si and then..
    For past couple of years, we've had a Nothern convoy down - cheque out last years thread
    http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/event...rn-convoy.html

and 2012's thread

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/gener...tml#post433053

was a great sight to behold and be part of too

The other 2 meetings will depend on what's happening as the cricket seasons well on it's way then (12yr old son plays county cricket for Yorkshire ) so like to go watch him play.

Don't forget the other meetings from last year:
    http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/north...h-october.html - Doncaster Airodrome meeting - will get dates for this year and post here
    http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/north...n-kustoms.html - North Yorkshire showground meeting - will get dates for that one too.

And the B&Q meeting off M621 has started up again i beleive too.

rgds
    Gary
    Last edited by nealgs; 30-03-14 at 01:37 PM.
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

I'm up for Stoneleigh, I have a busy year ahead so it would be good for some "me" time at the weekends.

'leave it out' Keith, you are only busy because you are always on holiday, did you enjoy Masspalomas.
    You never forget your first time !!!
    - the day you saw your first Cobra

Thanks for the information, Simon and others, will try to get to the next meet to join in discussions.

John
    ​AK 427 with Chevy 350 SBC by CP&P - Registered January 2013

Hi all,just got entry form for harewood house show on father's day(15th june)anyone
    fancy going?Can apply for club stand if any interest.£7 per car which includes entry for 2 adults & 3 kids(aged 4-14).Need to apply before 30th May to guarentee entry so let me know asap.Will try to get to cornmill sunday weather permitting.

Yes phill put me down for that. See you at meet on sunday if your there.si

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast